New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244985 questions, 1084399 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Cupid's Lounge > has my partner cheated?

Go to latest mesage in thread

has my partner cheated?

tash83, posted over a year ago

Hi Ive been with my partner for six years now and were due to get married in a few months time,but i think my partner has cheated on me with my cousin!

Me and my partner,my cousin and a few friends went out the other night and afterwards everyone came back to ours,due to feeling sick I went to bed early and left everyone to it.My cousin was due to sleep round mine anyway but in the morning I was surprised not to see my partner in bed with me and all I could hear was settee noises coming from the living room so I decided to get up.I then saw my partner butt naked,my cousin fully clothed with their arms around each other!so I ran out of the house.

He said He came into the bedroom to get changed,took his clothes off,then went too get a glass of water and on the way back through decided to give my cousin a hug and a kiss on the cheek, she has the same story but i'm not convinced,and I also found out he had taken two vallums that night.

Having said that he has never done anything like this before I just don'r know what to do I hate them both and I just don't know what to do could you please help!

Posted on 29 May 2006 @ 19:25 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

eddieeddie, posted over a year ago

I'd say they cheated. What a strange way to approach a lady who you should be at best on freindly level of familiarity. Would you approach his cousin naked and embrace him. I don't think so.

Posted on 29 May 2006 @ 21:35 (London time) - permalink

tash83, posted over a year ago

I'm positive they didn't sleep together because she had her clothes on! this is the only thing he has ever done like this in 6 years, this is hard for me! Do I call the wedding off i'm so confused!

Posted on 29 May 2006 @ 23:26 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

If you're EVER confused, you should call off the wedding. When you do, you can decide whether to pursue this further. You have to remember, right at this moment in time, we only have one perspective of the story. We do not know whether what he said was geniune or not, though it does look suspicious.

Posted on 30 May 2006 @ 0:31 (London time) - permalink

smeedlesmeedle, posted over a year ago

I also think you should call the wedding off, it is highly suspiciouse and no one greets a friend naked, and why did he take vallium?

Call it off it could have been that he had gone it to your cousin and you found them when they had just got started on what would have been more than a kiss on the cheek, throw him out and look for a new bloke, you only have his word that he has not done anything like this before.

Posted on 30 May 2006 @ 8:59 (London time) - permalink

snowbirdsnowbird, posted over a year ago

If you marry this guy, even as he says nothing happened, what precedent is this setting??

Will he be giving all the ladies naked hugs & kisses?? And how can you have any peace of mind...every time you look at them, until the end of time, you will wonder...what the hell DID happen between those two!!

Add to that the fact that she would have probably gotten dressed straight after, mindful that you might come downstairs at any time of the night!

Meanwhile, he would have been careless on account of his valium intake!

I would bet anything they shared more than hugs and kisses - and did he ever get around to getting that 'glass of water' - he surely had already water to take his valium, would'nt he??

Sorry, but I'd say dump him - and disown that cousin! This must be awful for you, and my heart goes out to you. Good luck.

(p.s. - has he ever heard of a DRESSING GOWN???!!!)

Posted on 23 June 2006 @ 14:59 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.124986599999829!