New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244985 questions, 1084399 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Cupid's Lounge > in love with a married man

Go to latest mesage in thread

in love with a married man

brownsugar33, posted over a year ago

Hi, Iam in love with a married man for 6 years, I really enjoyed being with this man the trips together , the phone calls we were always together so i naturally thought that it was me he really wanted. his wife finally left , he moved me in and i thought that we would be a happy couple. he yells at me all the time, he is never home when he is away he doesn't answer the phone, and he says that he has to take his wife places that she needs to go to. isn't this ironic, i am now the woman at home and he is now seeing his wife on the side.

Posted on 18 February 2009 @ 2:59 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

, posted over a year ago

You need to re post this on the Dear cupid site, this is the forum for fun.

Posted on 18 February 2009 @ 11:10 (London time) - permalink

ZA, posted over a year ago

Hey, I read your message. As a married woman myself, I have no sympathy for women like yourself, without sounding judgemental, men like your husband never change...what goes around, comes around!

Posted on 10 March 2009 @ 18:24 (London time) - permalink

KPrincess91, posted over a year ago

They say love has no barrier,

So why should age?

We make friends of animals so do we make a point to see what age they are?

Looking back on life i would say that those that i call friends are those that where there when i needed them or someone, and at that point they came in all ages , size,,,,,,, black white,,,,,,,,,,, so what i say is a friend... is a friend

Posted on 11 March 2009 @ 9:33 (London time) - permalink

3boyzmom, posted over a year ago

I just broke off a 25 year marriage because a young female felt a need to build her empowerment by stealing my husband. It makes woman feel strong to be able to take what they want. But, now he hates her for breaking us up. Funny Huh? Men don't think like women, they find ways to make everything someone else's fault because they can't be responsible for their actions. Leave while you have a bit of self respect. Then try hard to find your own man next time.

Posted on 9 May 2009 @ 14:52 (London time) - permalink

tired and confused, posted over a year ago

As a wife that has been left for another woman, I really have no pity for you. When you enter into this kind of relationship, you need to understand although you have the freshness of the new relationship, this man and his wife have history that you can never understand. You need to find a relationship with a man that has not committed his life to another. My husband left me 8 months ago, but still continues to need contact with me and desires to have sexual relations with me. He is a cheater and will always be a cheater, because now he knows that he can get away with it. If he is not cheating on you....He will. I find it very difficult to believe that a woman that gets involved with a married man believes that he will be faithful to her.....why would you be different? Think about it. and good luck with the trust issues.

Posted on 5 July 2009 @ 18:19 (London time) - permalink

AuntyEmAuntyEm, posted over a year ago

Yah well what goes around comes around...I have no sympathy for you I'm afraid. These kinds of affairs seldom work...you just learned the hard way.

Posted on 7 July 2009 @ 22:52 (London time) - permalink

HoneypieHoneypie, posted over a year ago

I agree. Having an affair is rarely about love. It's about filling a void. Something was missing in his marriage and he was not enough of a man to try and work on it, so he grabbed what was available (you) to soothe his ego.

No wonder his wife left, no wonder he is trying so hard to suck up to her.

Guess your "man" just realized what he lost by cheating on his wife with you. Yeah it is not fair that he blames you for his shortcomings, but again, he isn't man enough to own his actions.

Kick him to the curb and find a man who is actually available. Married men aren't.

Posted on 10 July 2009 @ 20:24 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.125007799997547!