New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244985 questions, 1084399 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Cupid's Lounge > Im Back

Go to latest mesage in thread

Im Back

jay12toesjay12toes, posted over a year ago

Hello everyone, do you remember me? iv been away for some time but now im back. i finally got a new working computer, which means i can actually get on line again! i hope you all still remeber the man with 12 toes, i think i might cry if youv forgoten about me, but i guess i wouldnt blame any of you.... i mean whats it been like 4 or 5 mounths since last time i was on here. well either way, now im back and happy to be.

Posted on 27 December 2008 @ 5:27 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

, posted over a year ago

It's him, it's that guy with no toes, no fingers, arms or legs.. he's back again.. get me guy, it's jay season hunting time... Yippie...

I've seen my first target for the new year... (Diovanlestat runs off quickly to get ammunition before he disappears)

Posted on 27 December 2008 @ 5:46 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Gun, I meant gun, not guy.. ok I made a mistake but so did he.. I bet his name is not even Jay.

Posted on 27 December 2008 @ 5:48 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

It's not his name!!1 It's a cover up to hide the fact that he has 12 toes on EACH foot!!!!!

Posted on 27 December 2008 @ 8:3 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Lol kidding Jay!!!! Welcome Back!!!!!!!!!

Posted on 27 December 2008 @ 8:19 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Wintry you remember Mr.jay no-toes, he's only here for the christmas presents.. well too bad, you came late and we've given your all away. No christms stockings for you this year.

Posted on 27 December 2008 @ 15:4 (London time) - permalink

you didnt save me any presents? dang well i guess i should just disappear agian. especially sence your going to shoot me lol. Ha but the joke is on you because you can not get rid of the 12 toes that easily. im back and theres nothing you can do about it so naaaaaaa!

Posted on 27 December 2008 @ 17:10 (London time) - permalink

pepper27pepper27, posted over a year ago

Hey jay mate welcome back were u been hiding?

Well guys I've got loads of people to thank, All my wonderful supportive mates on here so much has happened over the Christmas period..My fiancé walked out of our lives 5 days before Christmas, via a phone call....I got tonsillitis on Christmas day and for that week I didn't quite no my arse from my elbow...But even through the holidays people still helped...There are a few of you I didn't contact but don't feel I haven't thought about you, It was hard to talk over and over again...I have thought about all of you, you are all special people...I'm doing really well now very positive and its thanks to my friendships here so thank you one and all with hugs MANDY XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Posted on 29 December 2008 @ 11:45 (London time) - permalink

hey pepper its nice to see you again, i tell you it was such a bother not haveing a computer at my house, and without a computer there is no internet, and without the internet there is no cupid for me. but all that is behind me now because i got a new computer and im back. sorry to hear things arnt going so well though.

Posted on 29 December 2008 @ 14:27 (London time) - permalink

Hey matey don't worry its me!!!!!I'll be fine always try and be positive eh!!!!!And as my mate used to say LAUGH IN THE FACE OF DANGER!!!!!Another words don't let life get to you. Let you get on with life..

Glad to see you back Mr 12toes HUGS PEPS XXXXXXX

Posted on 29 December 2008 @ 18:40 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

There you are, I've been looking for you... He's back isn't that fun.. I've been looking for some target practice for so long... He better laugh in the face of danger, cause danger is my first name... lol (diovanlestat looks for space to stick on extra toes)

Posted on 29 December 2008 @ 18:54 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Hey I should read carefully first, not happy pepperpot not happy at all.. now I'm gonna have to search the Universe of the internet and track you down for a talk...

Posted on 29 December 2008 @ 18:55 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

No computer.. (Diovanlestat puts down gun, axe, and knife) That's real serious crap... that's like worse than the worst of the worst of the worst... You've suffered too much and now I feel sorry for you.. How did you managed to breathe, isn't the computer a life support system... that's a real bad thing to be without one. How did you cope, like did you have to use pencil and pen and telephones??

Posted on 29 December 2008 @ 19:6 (London time) - permalink

bring back the note book!!!!!Then we would all have to make an effort LOL!!!!!!I'm fine babes talk to u tomorrow LOVE YA LOTS OF HUGS FOR YA XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Posted on 29 December 2008 @ 20:20 (London time) - permalink

it was tough, i had forgotten even how to use the telephone. thankfully i didnt have to go as far back as paper and pencils though. with out the internet i had to do crazy things like spend time with my family, go outside, and the worst yet.... read a book. oh the horror! life with out a computer is a scay one. but thankfully im back and no ones trying to shoot me (looks around to make sure)

Posted on 30 December 2008 @ 4:42 (London time) - permalink

I'm always on ya toes hun sooooooooooooo be warned!!!!!(:0)

Posted on 30 December 2008 @ 8:26 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.140565500001685!