New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244985 questions, 1084399 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Cupid's Lounge > The Up Note!!

Go to latest mesage in thread

The Up Note!!

, posted over a year ago

Hey all this is for entertainment only!!! I was just wondering what's the goofiest thing about yourself? are you extraordinary? WHY? What makes you unique and entertaining? What makes you tick? What keeps you going? Are you happy?

Me Happiness and positive people's aura rubs off on me like static electricity (maybe why I started the topic) I love funny jokes and happy stories, goofy acts and wacky people so let's hear it!!

Posted on 12 November 2008 @ 0:43 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

pepper27pepper27, posted over a year ago

Hunny I haven't much time but I suppose you could say I've done my fair share of weird n wonderful stuff, Children picking me out of bushes when Id fallen in a tad worse for wear..it was there idea! (SNOT THE BUSH) The taking me out bit!!!!!Oh good grief my children could tell you some story's , And that's all they are storys..I didn't go to the toy shop and buy a great sounding lazer gun and shoot the people walking by..Then watch em duck! NO!NO!NO! That was yrs ago now only in my 20s then...Must look for that Lazer thingy it was well cool and my son had a great time, mind you he is 26 now so he may not appreciate it the same, He still talks about it though (:0)

Posted on 12 November 2008 @ 10:28 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Lazer Gun!! Too much fun! My cheapest thrills are waterguns in the summer time. On a hot day never say you need some water because if water is what you want then water is what you'll get!! The nearest cup or pail of water will be thrown right at you! The wackiest thing I do is the Happy Dance, I just do it at home to embarrass my kids (it works soooo well!) On Halloween my daughter won a lap top and apparently did my little happy dance on stage in front of the whole school!!!

Posted on 12 November 2008 @ 15:8 (London time) - permalink

I've stirred my pimms with the garden broom, Cause I couldn't be bothered to get a spoon, The kids did not bat an eyelid but my mate is like "You cant just do that and carry on as normal" WHY! I've got a happy dance it embarrasses mine to...I love the fact that the boys are now grown I can get them back for being wicked when younger..I get to be wicked now (:0)I am truly mad though apparently in a good way, So that's OK then XXXXXX

Posted on 12 November 2008 @ 15:20 (London time) - permalink

Tisha-1Tisha-1, posted over a year ago

Yay!!! Happy dances! I have a happy dance too. A friend had greyhounds who because of the tails the way they are, they don't wag their tails, they wag their butts, so when we're happy now, we say 'Butt Wag!' Silly but happy, it's like shaking your tailfeather. :)

Posted on 12 November 2008 @ 15:48 (London time) - permalink

I'm doing a butt wag just for you hunny!!!!I like new names for stuff...Come on girls do the butt wag!!!!!YEA!!!!!(:0)

Posted on 12 November 2008 @ 18:1 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

I am sooooo gonna add the Butt Wag to my little Happy Dance!!!!! so much fun!

Posted on 12 November 2008 @ 19:12 (London time) - permalink

Here's Jake Gylldenhall (or however you spell that name) on Ellen Degenerous along with other celebs---look for Jake doing the butt wag in the middle!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnCATcvBuR8

Happy dancing now!!!

Posted on 12 November 2008 @ 19:35 (London time) - permalink

it told me this video is not available in your country!!!!!see we r smaller than a spec of dust..XXXXX

Posted on 12 November 2008 @ 19:56 (London time) - permalink

Grrrrr... hmmm. Not sure if I can figure a way around that. It's just a video compilation of celebrities lip-synching the words to "I Will Survive" and dancing... So pop that on the old record player and BUTT WAG!!!

Wee little countries are soooo cute, how could we big mean grumpy countries be so rude? I ask you.

xxxx

Posted on 12 November 2008 @ 20:3 (London time) - permalink

we isn't even a country hun!!!!LOL!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4d3zsfg1TOk

BUTT WAG!!!!!!!

Posted on 12 November 2008 @ 20:15 (London time) - permalink

So sad, just an island... not even a country... teehee! And that was a BUTT WAG!!! I'm trying to figure out how to do it as an emoticon... Not sure how to do it...

((((( UU ))))))?

Posted on 12 November 2008 @ 21:28 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Lol!! There is a message posted on the bulletin where I work about a Dr. who teaches his med students to do CPR to the song "I will Survive" because it has the perfect rythm & beat to follow for the life saving procedure. He sais he feels the song is appropriate for the situation and that lives can be saved as long as the song is kept in your head!!! LOL!! Imagine but wagging & doing CPR to that song!! Too Funny!

Posted on 12 November 2008 @ 21:33 (London time) - permalink

And the circle is complete! Funny, life sometimes, isn't it?

Posted on 12 November 2008 @ 21:56 (London time) - permalink

ooooh don't quite no about that, used that song to get strong after I got rid of señor psycho!!!!!! It may send me into rage mode, Misplaced identity an all, Poor person DON'T QUITE KNOW IF THEY WOULD GET WELL OR NOT! Mmmmmmm! there's something for my brain to ponder on (:0)

Posted on 12 November 2008 @ 22:56 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.171844300002704!