New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244985 questions, 1084399 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Cupid's Lounge > The perfect Xmas prezzie!

Go to latest mesage in thread

The perfect Xmas prezzie!

, posted over a year ago

This item would be most valuable for the likes of Pepper and Tisha and all the other coffee splutterers here. Cheap as chips too!

http://www.goodwillshop.co.uk/product/rubber_keyboard_897043

Posted on 16 October 2008 @ 14:39 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

, posted over a year ago

Phil, that is remarkable! lol I just replaced my keyboard which kicked the bucket from too many spills and whatnot. Never ever seen one of these 'coffeeproof' keyboards, before.

Posted on 16 October 2008 @ 15:40 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

It must be a keyboard cover rather than an actual keyboard at that price. One thing I forgot to mention is that it's supposedly a charity website which donates to six different charities. Quite how much of a percentage the charities get is anyone's guess though.

Posted on 16 October 2008 @ 17:42 (London time) - permalink

pepper27pepper27, posted over a year ago

lol!!!!!!!Coffee-proof keyboard. Virtually indestructible, flexible, water resistant rubber keyboard!!!!!!!!Thanks uncy phil my man is ordering me one TISHA HUN!!!!!!!!!U def need this (:0) XXXXXXXX

Posted on 16 October 2008 @ 19:3 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

At your service, ma'am!

Posted on 16 October 2008 @ 22:34 (London time) - permalink

Tisha-1Tisha-1, posted over a year ago

LOL!! Peps, BP, I need a whole new computer, not just a keyboard! I have a major issue with the power supply and need a motherboard. Is there a coffee-proof motherboard? And what is the motherboard? Is that something like a fatherboard? Or a brother- or sisterboard? And if we're on the internet, why isn't it called the surfboard?

For 5.99, what is that, two coffees? For that price, I could order in a supply of these and just replace them as they go kerflooey...

Thanks for putting us on your Xmas list, Uncle P. Chocolates also much appreciated. Medicinal, of course, the dark chocolate, full of antioxidants and things like that.

Posted on 17 October 2008 @ 13:35 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

2 coffees for £5.99? I don't know where you buy yours Tisha, but it must be a very upmarket coffee shop! We're talking £'s here, not $'s!

I'd expect three for that sort of money.

Nice to see you back after some absenteeism.

And in return - some medicinal rum would be most appreciable. Pusser's. Don't know if there's any oxygen in it - but who cares about life's little insignificances?

http://www.pussers.com/

Posted on 17 October 2008 @ 15:5 (London time) - permalink

Tisha-1Tisha-1, posted over a year ago

Do I hand my excuse note my mother wrote for my absenteeism to you or to the head of DC's school? ;D

"To Whom It May Concern,

"Please excuse Tisha from not doing her DearCupid homework. She was unavoidably detained due to technology issues with her computer. Also might I mention the other reasons for her absenteeism, as reported by Tisha.

• If it's all the same to you I won't be coming to work today. The voices in my head told me to stay home and clean all my guns. (It has come to my attention that a number of employers, including the U.S. Postal Service, have recently made the bringing of a gun to work a violation of company policy, punishable by firing. On the spot. Is this a good idea?)

• I set half the clocks in my house ahead an hour and the other half back an hour on Saturday, and spent the next 18 hours in some kind of space-time continuum loop, reliving Sunday (right up until the explosion). I was able to exit the loop only by reversing the polarity of the power source to the clocks while simultaneously rapping my dog on the snout with a rolled-up newspaper. Accordingly, I will be in late, or perhaps early. (If I was his boss, I'd make it an excused absence just based on creativity.)

• My stigma is acting up.

• I'm stuck in the blood pressure machine at Wal-Mart. (Perhaps this is actually the company's fault. Maybe if it offered a better health plan, its employees wouldn't have to seek medical attention from the world's largest retailer.)

• Yes it seems that I have contracted adult attention deficit disorder and, hey how about those 'Skins, huh? So, I won't be able to, yes, could I help you? No, no I don't want to switch my long distance to MCI. Who is calling please?

• I just found out that I was switched at birth. Legally, I shouldn't come in to work knowing that my employee records may now contain false and misleading information.

• I'd like to come to work, but I've got that not-so-fresh feeling.

• When I woke up this morning I took two Ex-Lax in addition to my Prozac. I can't get off the john, but I feel good about it.

Let that be a lesson to my children readers (or just those of you behaving like children): never mix drugs. For example, when you're in a bar, never order a Black Russian. The Kaluha contains caffeine, a stimulant, and the vodka contains alcohol, a depressant. What's the idea here? Drink enough of this stuff, stay awake all night drunk? ( I mentioned this paradox to a bartender once and he pointed out that although what I said was true, the upside was, if you fall down you get up quicker.)

• The dog ate my keys and we're going to be busy hitchhiking to the vet's.

• I prefer to remain an enigma.

• My mother-in-law has passed away and then came back as one of the undead and we must track her back to her coffin and drive a stake through her heart to give her eternal peace. One day should do it.

• I am extremely sensitive to the recent rise in interest rates.

• I am busy converting my calendar from Julian to Gregorian.

• I'd come to work today but the EPA has determined that my house is completely surrounded by wetlands and I'm having difficulty arranging helicopter transportation.

• I refuse to travel to work until Washington passes a commuter tax. I insist on paying my fair share.

• The psychiatrist said it was an excellent session. He even gave me a jaw restraint so I won't bite things when I'm startled. I'll be back to work any day now.

• My wife and I are going to have a baby, and I want to be there for the conception.

• I got out of bed on time this morning, but I couldn't wake up my modem.

And now my personal favorite:

• I have a case of 48-hour projectile leprosy, but I know we have that deadline to meet, so maybe I can get there by ... "

Posted on 17 October 2008 @ 15:25 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.124948599997879!