New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244985 questions, 1084399 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Cupid's Lounge > what is love??

Go to latest mesage in thread

what is love??

twinkletoes30twinkletoes30, posted over a year ago

What do u think love is? How would YOU define it?? Does it really exist?? Curious to know what other people think!!

Posted on 3 July 2008 @ 20:47 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

, posted over a year ago

I was discussing this a couple of days ago with one of my DC friends and then my wife. We were wondering how you know if you are in love or if we have ever been. I told her that if she were dangling on the edge of a cliff and for me to save her I knew that I would have to die and did it then she would know that I truly loved her. I'm not sure how else to really know. I hope we don't have to find out that way.

Posted on 4 July 2008 @ 0:52 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Love is pain... stay away from it and find some protection so you never find it.

Other than that, it's like the "Godfather" film, when the Al Pacino character sees a woman and falls for her like a ton of bricks. You see somebody, your whole life changes, chemical reactions take place, your emotions start firing up and you loose your mind. It's like a "thunderbolt" from out of the blue, you loose your mind and start becoming obsessed. A nasty disease that we should find a vaccination for.

Posted on 4 July 2008 @ 2:11 (London time) - permalink

pepper27pepper27, posted over a year ago

Love is many things, Its feeling empty even though your full, Your heart beats strange and you think youve got somthing wrong with you..Then you cant eat and you moving your feet and you cant seem to keep very still...Love can be blind and cause pain and some would say dont ever go there again...But the feelings of joy really do out weigh the feelings of pain...Never think that there are two people the same and love from your heart keeps you young it make you dance and sing the strangest songs....Its a wonderfull gift thats free to have someone wanting to love me....

Posted on 4 July 2008 @ 10:2 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Yep there's that joy thing too. The chemical reaction leaves a stupid smile on your face, you loose concentration because your head is so full of wonderfull, beautiful thoughts. Love is contagious, you feel so happy that everyone around you feels happy too. You begin to glow and look beautiful, well you think you do anyway. Your partner is your favourite thing to talk about, think about, dream about. It's as if your mind and heart are possessed and no longer under your control. No matter what it is, it is one of life's most memorable things.

Posted on 4 July 2008 @ 22:27 (London time) - permalink

lotus mama808lotus mama808, posted over a year ago

Love is an attachment to someone or something that makes you happy. We don't completly understand it, because all too often it jumps up and bites us in the ass, makes us behave like complete idiots, and leaves us in more pain than if we never did love to begin with, but I love love! I love being loved. I love all of you. I love the combination of chocolate, marshmellows and grahm crackers. I love the color green......

Posted on 4 July 2008 @ 23:7 (London time) - permalink

Diovan u r beautiful xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Posted on 4 July 2008 @ 23:19 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Love you too Ms Pepper... Kisses and Hugs...

Nobody get any funny ideas, that's not the type of love we've been talking about. (Diovan looks suspiciously at the other guests)

Posted on 5 July 2008 @ 1:54 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

I love you too lotus mama.... Where are all the guys. People are starting to think that I'm only into women.... It's not true I say....

Posted on 5 July 2008 @ 1:56 (London time) - permalink

idid768, posted over a year ago

I'll tell you what love is..........a huge bowl of chocolate mint ice cream right before bed, where it turns my fat cells into even BIGGER ONES and where I could CARE LESS TONIGHT.

Thinking about divorce but my faith is making this very very hard for me. God hates divorce but can I go on in life so miserable?

Posted on 5 July 2008 @ 5:5 (London time) - permalink

oh hunny

If this helps at all been there done it 3 times..

YEP! And yes you can go on, right now I no how you feel crushed..Hunny if you want to talk at anytime feel free to message me love mandy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Posted on 5 July 2008 @ 10:42 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.124973099998897!