New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244988 questions, 1084407 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Site Feedback > rejection

Go to latest mesage in thread

rejection

, posted over a year ago

everytime I post a question on here it gets rejected, my last question was asking for some advice.

there was nothing in my question which was offensivve or anything else you are just being ridiculous

Posted on 3 April 2011 @ 22:46 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

k_c100k_c100, posted over a year ago

Hi there - I am a moderator on this site, sorry you are feeling this way.

I have not seen the questions you have had rejected as there are many moderators working on Dear Cupid, but here are a few guidelines to make sure your questions get published:

1. Dont write in text speak (e.g. 'u' instead of 'you', 'dnt' instead of 'dont' etc) and make sure you use punctuation

2. If you have asked the same question before and it has been published it wont be approved again, unless you clearly state there is something new to add to your situation

3. If it deals with anything offensive, anything that could be a crime or if it is sexually explicit then it wont be posted

4. If it is a health issue that only a doctor can help with then we cant publish this hear on Dear Cupid, we are a relationship advice site

5. If it contains real names or contact details we cannot publish it as everyone on this site must remain anonymous

6. Please make sure your questions have enough detail in them, if it is only 1 sentence or so then we cant publish it. We need as much information as possible to make sure you get good answers.

7. Please make sure that your post is actually a question - dont just tell us your story, make your question very clear.

If you try posting your question again I will have a look for you, or if it meets the criteria above then I am sure another of the moderators will be able to approve it.

Thanks

KC

Posted on 4 April 2011 @ 12:8 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

Add a new message to this topic

0.124980900000082!