New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244985 questions, 1084400 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Site Feedback > Advanced Search

Go to latest mesage in thread

Advanced Search

dirtballdirtball, posted over a year ago

Ok, I just spent the last half hour pouring through garbage looking for an article that I forgot to add to my "watched questions" list. Still no luck. What I realized while doing this is that an advanced search feature would be really handy. For example, a place where I could enter in which category I'd like to search for specific key words.

In the example above it would be the "articles" category searching for the key word "ultimatum." Or being able to search just titles, or all content... You get the idea.

I hope this is something we could impliment. I know you're really busy Andrew, but I feel it would help some of us give better advice.

Thanks,

DB

p.s. Or maybe just a longer list than just the recent articles. It seems that once they drop off they become nearly impossible to find unless you know the exact title or the person who wrote it.

Posted on 22 December 2010 @ 22:10 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

AbellaAbella, posted over a year ago

I share your frustration. Finding articles is so difficult. I would love a separate Index that is searchable just for Articles.

That is why I created the following. It now contains over 40 Articles. I intend to add more.

http://www.dearcupid.org/question/22--great-articles-from-great-aunts-and.html

Regards

Abella

Posted on 12 September 2012 @ 15:42 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

Add a new message to this topic

0.125016400001186!