New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244985 questions, 1084400 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Site Feedback > Wonderful Idea for Relationship Problems

Go to latest mesage in thread

Wonderful Idea for Relationship Problems

Dorothy Dix, posted over a year ago

Dear Andrew, I visit your site regularly, to try and help as many different people as I can. It does take me sometimes up to 30 minutes or more (for one problem), to write my answers, as I do think about it very carefully. I myself, find it very rewarding to help.

I'd just like to say that it's a fantastic idea creating a website especially for people with relationship problems.

And most of the problems people have are usually about relationships and nothing else.

For people to know that they can visit Dear Cupid and get answers from many different people, is a huge relief to know there's help readily available, even if it takes a day or two to get an answer. It's worth the short wait.

The biggest problem in getting help, is that sometimes there is no-one they can turn to. Because after all, we all have our own problems, and once you're bogged down in them, to try and help someone else is almost impossible. Your mind just isn't in that right place to be able to offer help. Even though you might be able to, it's just too emotionally draining to try to handle your own and someone else's problems as well.

In today's world, it's just so important to have this sort of site available - so people don't give up on things getting better, and slump into deep depression. That's what we are really talking about here. Perhaps even worse in extreme cases.

Thank you with all my heart. Best wishes.

Posted on 21 September 2010 @ 22:3 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

AbellaAbella, posted over a year ago

true words indeed Dorothy

Posted on 9 April 2013 @ 20:48 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

Add a new message to this topic

0.140657299998566!