New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244985 questions, 1084400 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Site Feedback > My solution to American girl never shows up

Go to latest mesage in thread

My solution to American girl never shows up

Dr. IzobellaDr. Izobella, posted over a year ago

Hey Cupid, dear Cupid!

Firstly, I keep sending a reply to a girl seeking help for hyperhidrosis (sweating palms/hands), but when I look on the main question page it says 0 responses even after I've refreshed the page several times: What's going wrong?

Secondly, I'm not sure how others find it but I'd class myself at least above average in the computer literacy stakes yet find the site to be terribly difficult to work out in many areas and often links will just redirect you round in a loop to where you started, which can be most frustrating!

Thirdly, I think the colours chosen for the site do not do it justice, as it makes the site look -if I may be so bold - a bit 'cheap'... *constructive criticsm*

However, my fourth point is: what a fantastic idea. If scammers and fake 'patients' are kept at bay I think it could turn into something really special. It is also really helping me get geared up again and back on track in order to return to work as a qualified psychotherapist.

Thanks very much,

Dr. Izobella

Posted on 6 May 2010 @ 9:48 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

Tisha-1Tisha-1, posted over a year ago

Hi there, it sometimes takes a while for answers to be approved. The site uses volunteer moderators to read and approve all answers. If you included a link, they may not let it through if it leads to a pay service or is an ad for a product. It takes a while to read through all the questions and answers and the mods do check out the links to make sure they are appropriate for the site.

Thank you for your contribution! I expect your answer will appear shortly.

Posted on 6 May 2010 @ 11:57 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

I consider myself below average in computer skills and find this site very easy to navigate. I couldn't tell you if they are appealing to the lowest common denominator but it works for me. I never thought much about the color scheme. I have my computer set where the text appears in a cool looking font and it all appears ..well ...cool. Compared to some of the boards I have seen on yahoo this place is great.

Once you get settled in I'd imagine the positives far exceed the negatives.

Posted on 6 May 2010 @ 15:0 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.125011199997971!