New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244985 questions, 1084400 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Site Feedback > Problem rejected

Go to latest mesage in thread

Problem rejected

OlKit, posted over a year ago

I'm rather upset because my problem was rejected on the grounds that it 'wasn't a question' - I think the question was implied in the problem, as I just need advice. It says on the FAQs that only a small percentage are rejected, and this is due to bad grammar. There was nothing wrong with my grammar, and I think it's clear what my problem is. I have tried the link, 'edit and re-post this question', but it doesn't work.

I have nobody else to speak to and would very much like some advice, however apparently I'm so alone that I can't even post to an agony aunt site due to a ridiculous technicality. Thanks a lot.

Posted on 28 April 2010 @ 12:0 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

Tisha-1Tisha-1, posted over a year ago

Try again. If you think there's a clear problem in your situation, state it. What is it you need help with? Deciding something? Dealing with someone?

Generally, when a post does go through without asking a question, the poster will be told that the aunts aren't sure what the poster is asking.

I don't know why that link doesn't work, it does for others, as we see questions resubmitted all the time after editing.

I hope this helps and that you get the advice you seek.

Posted on 28 April 2010 @ 12:15 (London time) - permalink

MyauMyau, posted over a year ago

Since you are in here why dont you write the problem on this board. you will get our attention here just fine.

Buit do make sure your question is clear or I do have to admit most of us wont bother with it. We also hate it when people post and we reply then they post again saying the opposite

Posted on 28 April 2010 @ 12:31 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.140628500004823!