New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244988 questions, 1084404 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Site Feedback > Apologizing here

Go to latest mesage in thread

Apologizing here

, posted over a year ago

Sorry guys, since I have sent out too many PMs in the past 24hrs so I can't anymore. I am sorry. So, please forgive the delay... and if you guys could just come to the forum to discuss those favorite childhood memories, then I could shove my little tuppence too!

Posted on 14 November 2009 @ 6:42 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

, posted over a year ago

"Sorry, because you've sent too many private messages in the past 24hrs you can't send any more at the moment. Please feel free to try again later (this is to stop spammers). "

Hi bitterblue...

This is the message I get whenever I try to reply. And yes, I did feel like that the first part would be better if I posted it in the Forum.

Thank You

Posted on 14 November 2009 @ 13:24 (London time) - permalink

bitterbluebitterblue, posted over a year ago

Oh I see, dear. This is a measure implemented by the admin against spammers. Is not your case as you are here with an obviously different purpose of sharing your good advice. It should be expected that tomorrow this problem is solved; please post here then to tell us everything is fine and flowing smoothly again. Any persistent problem should be reported to a mod or here on the forums so we can see what can be done about it.

Regards,

A.

Posted on 14 November 2009 @ 14:44 (London time) - permalink

bitterbluebitterblue, posted over a year ago

You ARE able until then to post forum messages and post/answer questions though. And may I add that I loved your idea to start a thread about childhood memories.

Since you mentioned it here, let's also put the link to it: http://www.dearcupid.org/question/please-share-one-of-the-things-you-loved.html

Posted on 14 November 2009 @ 14:51 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Thank You.

You see I was worried that I might hurt feelings of my friends if I don't reply on time, and there are a few that will be quite put off if I don't do so.

But, hopefully, I will ask one of the people to just PM them explaining the whole thing.

Thank you again A (can I call you by your given name?)

Posted on 14 November 2009 @ 14:55 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Hi Mal

would you mind telling Illithid that I can't reply because my PM sending thing is disabled for a while?

Please? I am sure that it will help him understand why I couldn't reply. (Don't want him to think that I have very callously dropped him or it is because he said something).

I will be grateful

Posted on 14 November 2009 @ 15:33 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

will do. i don't know how long ago this was posted...hubby did clinicals at the ER last night and i was up with the sinus/head cold thing so when he can in and crashed i did likewise....seemed odd laying in bed at 11am...

Posted on 14 November 2009 @ 17:43 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

How are you feeling now? I hope that you are much better? And I loved your childhood... it must have been so much fun!

Posted on 14 November 2009 @ 17:44 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

bitterblue,

My PM worked when I sent you the message... but then it is disabled again. The same explanation... I guess I could wait till tomorrow... But I truly do apologise for the delay... to everyone of my friends and those I couldn't contact.

Posted on 14 November 2009 @ 17:46 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.124975999991875!