New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244989 questions, 1084415 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Sex talk > Tight Forskin Problem..

Go to latest mesage in thread

Tight Forskin Problem..

HondaDriver, posted over a year ago

Okay, well im 16 years old and my foreskin is to tight to pull all the way over. I feel very uncomfortable when doing sexually active stuff with girls, because im afraid they'll ask me something about it. And i feel so incomplete not being able to pull it back:P

So my question is, being a 16 year old am i able to go to a doctor and talk to him/her without my parents knowing?

Posted on 10 December 2007 @ 6:52 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

jamiexoxjamiexox, posted over a year ago

you are able to go and talk to your doctor at any age without ur parents from knowing, this is part of patient confidentility, it is a form of their practice. try googlicy my foreskin wont retract, there are medical advice forums on this issue, although i do think it is because of your age as well

good luck

xx

Posted on 10 December 2007 @ 16:6 (London time) - permalink

just noticed i wrote googlicy... i meant google'n sorry

Posted on 10 December 2007 @ 19:24 (London time) - permalink

HondaDriver, posted over a year ago

haha no worries i knew what u meant.

but what bout if the doctor or i recommend circumcision (dont know how to spell:P), do i need my parents concent?

Posted on 10 December 2007 @ 22:24 (London time) - permalink

im not 100% sure on that one but i dont really know why they should know its up to urself.. but i dont see why you cant tell your parents its one of those things that they can help out with although i do understand it could be embarrassing

Posted on 10 December 2007 @ 23:8 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

If it's always been like this then you probably want to get it removed if it's bugging you this much. But if its just recently then i think masturbating helps. I don't think girls will notice though, honestly most girls don't care that much about stuff like that. Look online there a lot of sites with good information.

Posted on 23 December 2007 @ 6:29 (London time) - permalink

Full moon temptress1, posted over a year ago

An ex-boyfriend had this problem` except he didn't tell anyone.He ended up at hospital to have an operation because he slightly damaged it due to leaving it to long.Go to your GP and get it sorted.It could cause problems later in life.

Posted on 26 December 2007 @ 21:36 (London time) - permalink

Cirrhosis, posted over a year ago

Dude, just slowly start pulling it back during masterbation. The more you pull it back, the easier it will become to slide over. It will slowly ease over in a few months. I use to have this problem, especially when girls tried to give me handjobs. There is no need to get it removed, you'll just be in more pain at the end of the day.

Posted on 12 March 2008 @ 8:2 (London time) - permalink

HondaEG8, posted over a year ago

I used to have the same problem at 14 or 15. only difference is that i wasn't sexually active with girls yet. (bad history with girls...) i solve this problem by pulling it back while urinating and while masterbating. it will hurt like hell but eventually it will stretch more and feel comfortable. it will take months to get it fully "fixed" and it wont cost you a penny. Be careful of stretching too much. i remember my skin got pretty rough n started to crack. it should heal perfectly tho without a trace. hope this works for you. my gf has no idea of this. n she loves giving me head. :)

Posted on 19 March 2008 @ 8:4 (London time) - permalink

CoolAndCoolest, posted over a year ago

i used to have this problem some where during your age. my relative helped me overcome this. she told me to pull it while bathing and masturbating. one day when we got time she forcefully pulled it back once, tough it pained that time, this gave a start.

Posted on 15 December 2009 @ 14:46 (London time) - permalink

Libra, posted over a year ago

I am circumcised - DO NOT ever have that done you will regret it for the rest of your life. Look at web sites like www.norm-uk.org and understand how an intact penis works. Then you will understand what you will lose for the rest of your life. I cannot stress this too much.

Thight skin can be stretched the condition is phimosis. I was circumcised many years ago (60+) because of exactly the same condition as yours. Medical science has moved on. Gentle stretching is the answer. The skin under tension develops mitosis and extra skin cells grow to ease the stretch. Think of pregnant women and stretch maks after birth. Skin is dynamic and alters size to suit.

Get you doctor involved it will be confidential and you parents won't be told. Ask him for betnovate ointment it contains a topical hydrocortizone steroid. One of the effects is that it causes the skin to go thinner and stretch. There are probably other suitable ointments that you doctor can prescribe.

Give it about 12 months and you will be fine. Remember keep it clean and intact. Give it a little stretch with your fingers to enlarge the skin orifice.

email me if you want more info

Libra

Posted on 27 January 2010 @ 0:21 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.124998600003892!