New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244987 questions, 1084408 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Sex talk > Go for sex or wait?

Go to latest mesage in thread

Go for sex or wait?

BadAsh6705BadAsh6705, posted over a year ago

Hi, I was wondering what everyone's opinions are on having sex early in a relationship or waiting?

I have heard many people say that it is more interesting to man when a woman does not want to have sex right away. I've also heard people talk about pros and cons in having sex early vs. later in the relationship. What do you all think?

Posted on 7 June 2010 @ 8:42 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

Sagittarius1Sagittarius1, posted over a year ago

I think this subject can be talked to death try and not in a pushy way with your girlfriend and if she is in agreement you will know and if she is not in agreement you will most definitely know. Why wait you could be hit by a bus tomorrow for heavens sake life is too short go for it!

Posted on 16 June 2010 @ 22:21 (London time) - permalink

KeighleySkyKeighleySky, posted over a year ago

i waited like 4 months wiht my bf and i am glad we waited.

i guess the cons would be that if you had sex too early in the relationship (and you wnated it to last) you might not love eachother.

The pros are the excitement of it, of just jumping straight in and just going for gold.

I'd always advise people to wait because my firneds have had bad experiences with having sex early in a relationship........depends on the people i guess :)

Posted on 20 June 2010 @ 16:22 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.125000600004569!