New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244987 questions, 1084408 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Sex talk > MTV UK - The Virgin Diaries

Go to latest mesage in thread

MTV UK - The Virgin Diaries

agm, posted over a year ago

Has anyone seen the new MTV UK show The Virgin Diaries on Sundays at 9pm? Very interesting.

http://www.mtv.co.uk/sex

Posted on 6 September 2006 @ 11:37 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

natalie_noodlenatalie_noodle, posted over a year ago

Yer i totally watch that! Its histerical! The first time i watched it the girl found out she was a lesbian, then the second boy was really posh, then last satturday when it first started i made a joke to my friend saying 'i bet he's gay' and he actually was! Its such a random pointless show but is still very entaining. I personaly would be to embarrassed to tell the nation i had had sex and would feel like a loser if i didnt have sex in that time.

Posted on 25 October 2006 @ 23:7 (London time) - permalink

YosYos, posted over a year ago

The thought that it has been left to MTV to provide appropriate sex education to teenagers fills me with dispair, to be honest

The company is also hypocritical. Show kids an endless rotation of semi-naked pop stars, many promoting highly dubious sexual values... then make a show to observe the effect this is having on them sexually

And no I'm not knocking the show itself. But it's like putting a single green salad on a huge buffet loaded down with cakes and then saying "hey look, we do healthy stuff!"

Posted on 26 October 2006 @ 8:19 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.140578600003209!