New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244987 questions, 1084408 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Sex talk > Likelihood of being Pregnant?

Go to latest mesage in thread

Likelihood of being Pregnant?

hollistergirl2010, posted over a year ago

Alright. So I met this guy about a month or so ago that works with my mom..This sounds really bad but he is only 19, I will be 18 in October...he already has a baby that is 13 months old.

Well..my mom decided to let me start staying the night at this guys house..thinking nothing will happen..nothing did the first time but it did the second time and the last time I stayed the night..

my dilemma...

I ended my last period August 29th, and I was suppose to start 2 days ago (September 26th)..I haven't.

We have been using condoms EVERY TIME we had sex..and they had the spermicide in them..I hav been cramping a lot for the past 3 days but I have also been stressing about it for the past like week and a half.. I really have no idea what to do. My mom thinks that I am pretty much this little perfect angel so I cannot talk to her about it..

I am suppose to take a pregnancy test Wednesday when this guy comes to see me again but I am freaking out really bad. I don't want a relationship with this guy..I like someone else...and since I met this other guy me and this guy I might be pregnant by haven't done anything..so I am also worried to talk to Randy (the guy I like) about this. He is only 19 and don't want a child so I have a feeling I might have messed it up. It is my senior year in High School and I cannot afford to mess this up. I have law school in the future and everything..what to do what to do...?

Posted on 28 September 2009 @ 21:56 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

celtic_tigerceltic_tiger, posted over a year ago

Can I suggest you post this as a question on the main site, you will probably receive far more helpful answers there.

Posted on 29 September 2009 @ 0:15 (London time) - permalink

hollistergirl2010, posted over a year ago

thanks lol im new so idk whre to post ne thing..

Posted on 29 September 2009 @ 1:56 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Go to site home page, click on "Sitemap" and click the link "Post Your Relationship question"

Posted on 29 September 2009 @ 2:2 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Or another suggestion is: go to the homepage and look for the red letters that say "Ask for Help" That will take you to the page where you can submit your question.

Posted on 29 September 2009 @ 2:32 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

No, no, no, That is MUCH too obvious. It has to be more complicated than that!!!!

Posted on 29 September 2009 @ 2:59 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.125012700000298!