New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244987 questions, 1084408 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Sex talk > Please help! Anyone

Go to latest mesage in thread

Please help! Anyone

rickross21, posted over a year ago

Ok, my girlfriend and I have been together for three wonderful years now. We are getting married in a year and a half. Our sex life has now trickled and grinded to a halt. The only excuse she can give me is that she is tired. Now i'm not even supposed to talk about it because it gets her upset, am i doing something wrong? We used to make love on a regular basis, every other aspect of our lives is exactly the same. Any response would be greatly appreciated, thx in advance.

Posted on 15 September 2009 @ 2:15 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

bharat mehtabharat mehta, posted over a year ago

What your wife is saying is true. After marriage, it is wife who has to do many many more thing to manage home. Previously you both were only managing 'relations' and not home. that make they physically tired. This is very negative condition for sex life. Most female loss interest in their sex life in their forties, that is not due to hormonal, sex hormone live up to full life, but physical and or mental tiredness do great harm to sexual life... is the only thing I am saying. Where as to find out remedy is not difficult...you can.

Posted on 8 December 2009 @ 15:20 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

great answer here too. Im thinking about starting a fan club. (the only problems is that about every thire or fourth post leaves me scratching my head wondering what in the world you are saying?) lol ...the ones i actually get...i love . Welcome aboard! Mal

Posted on 8 December 2009 @ 18:8 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.124991700002283!