New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244987 questions, 1084408 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Sex talk > Capricorns

Go to latest mesage in thread

Capricorns

, posted over a year ago

What do (In your experience) capricorns like in bed? Do they like to be in charge? Are there any special places (Except the obvious) that they like being touched in? Do they have any fetishes?

Posted on 27 June 2006 @ 21:45 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

hanniesedshannieseds, posted over a year ago

Umm.....well I'm assuming you just want a general-type view as all people are different whether they are under the same star sign or not....

I have a wonderful capricorn and he definitely like ME being in charge! He likes his share of 'domination' too but he more likes to lie there and watch 'me go to work' on him! My capricorn LOVES his ears touched, his testes lightly tickled with my fingernails, his back kissed all over - to name a few! Fetishes? Umm...not really. I think Capricorns are very visual creatures - so having a mirror near the bed, like part of a chest of drawers that you can look into when having sex, seems to be one of his favourite places to look as he takes me from behind....ooooo i'm being a bit too detailed...but you get my drift!!! :o)

Posted on 27 June 2006 @ 22:0 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

You're speaking of a generic Capricorn based on their (my nerdy side is coming out, please forgive me) Sun Sign.

I'm a Capricorn myself, and I LOVE sex. Oops, everyone could love sex. Ummm, I like my partners to be brave sexual beasts. Mind u, I'm no passive on-the-bottom type of guy. So once in awhile, she can have her fun, but please know that there will come (and often) a time when I'll pounce on her and give her an excellent round of ass-slapping madness coupled by steam engine train doggy-style, choo choo CHOOOOO, moan and groan until her tongue flops out, sweat pours and flying everywhere, dangling, dripping all over her, hands excitingly grabbing and rotating her breasts, biting her shoulders and licking her lobes... [ahem] You get the idea.

Where to get touched? I have very little sensitive areas, but I like her to lie on top of me, brushing her breasts/nipples on my chest and my face. I love soft lips kissing gently down my body, my neck, my face. Ah so many things...

Not ALL Caps are like this. Just like not all Caps love their women to resemble cats... 8]

Posted on 28 June 2006 @ 0:39 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Oh yes, and mirrors. I love my partner to lick the mirror when I'm banging her from behind. She does it so erotically that it triples the yumminess! I also like to watch how her legs are positioned, her feet arched, etc, etc... 83

Clawing my back during sex is awesome! Ah so much and so little time...

Posted on 28 June 2006 @ 0:41 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.125019099999918!