New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244989 questions, 1084415 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Sex talk > help

Go to latest mesage in thread

help

someone, posted over a year ago

hi, me and my girlfreind have been going out for a year and we have decided that we are both ready for sex, we have done lots of sexual things before. We have tried to have sex twice now and both times i have lost my erection when putting on the condom, she is fine about it but i feel really bad. I know it is probably down to nerves. i feel fine about havning sex but when it comes to putting the condom on this happens. any advice?

Posted on 29 May 2006 @ 23:32 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

, posted over a year ago

It's possible that from the time it takes you to unwrap, unroll the condon over your penis and try to penetrate her, the time lapsed caused you to lose your arousal. I think you just have to keep your eyes off of your penis and the condom, and on your girlfriend. Even try to imagine what you will be doing with her, how you will do.

For example, for one of my ex's, I also had a similar problem (mainly because she was quite boring in sex). To keep myself erect, I just continued to stare at her while putting the condom on. She would lick her lips, and caress my arms and my thighs, and even smile pervertedly and moan a bit. I had to teach her how to do some of those things, but well, it made me hard. 8]

Posted on 30 May 2006 @ 21:54 (London time) - permalink

tuxtux, posted over a year ago

or you can have her put it on you.. works for me.. :) of course with condoms always make sure it is done correctly..

Posted on 9 June 2006 @ 10:34 (London time) - permalink

snowbirdsnowbird, posted over a year ago

of course she could, whilst putting it on you, lick and kiss your body provocatively

Posted on 23 June 2006 @ 15:44 (London time) - permalink

doublethinkdoublethink, posted over a year ago

or she could touch (and lick) her own body - do I need to add 'provocatively'? - while you put it on.

Posted on 30 July 2006 @ 14:18 (London time) - permalink

BillTarr, posted over a year ago

It's a common problem, so for one thing there's nothing wrong with you.

I remember I had the same "problem". The way that I had solved it was:

While I was unwrapping condom, I told my girlfriend to do a BlowJob or just stimulate my dick with her hand.

The thing is to keep you penis stimulated.

Posted on 4 September 2008 @ 13:58 (London time) - permalink

Skywalker19, posted over a year ago

I had the same problem the first time I had sex try getting her to give you a blow job wen you are unwrapping it and then instead of just you putting it on try and have both of you put it on it makes it much sexier

Posted on 20 October 2008 @ 22:54 (London time) - permalink

bhojendra, posted over a year ago

I had a problem the first time I try getting her. But we did tried the initial steps before doing that like kissing each other, neck, whole body and licking her, but I was surprised by the time I put the condom on and try to reach her and couldn't reach her that frustrates me.This was the night before however we did took couple of glasses of wine. I thought it was effect of wine. In the morning as well we try to play and reach upon her, still I had a same problem. She tried asking me indirectly if I am a gay but I knew that I haven't develop a gay symptoms.I read couple of answers in forum and this is a common problem. But still want to make sure it doesn't occur again.Any tips... and what's the cause or reason?

Posted on 27 December 2009 @ 7:2 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

what does 'i couldnt reach her' mean? Are you saying that you couldnt maintain an erection? Mal

Posted on 27 December 2009 @ 8:53 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.124994199999492!