New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244985 questions, 1084399 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Sex talk > Dear Cupid's Review of 2008

Go to latest mesage in thread

Dear Cupid's Review of 2008

, posted over a year ago

Well that was fun, the fireworks and the noise.. I like fireworks.. Anyway, it's time to look back at the memoraBle moments on "DEAR CUPID" last year in 2008... I'm needing some help, can you please suggest prizes for some of the best things that remember in 2008... Admittance fee £5, (please convert into your local currency)...

BEST DC MOMENT 2008 - For me there can be only one... I was on a boat with George Clooney unfortunately it was the end of the world.... Many aunts and uncles jumped on the boat, the also brought a whole pile of women friend's... Now that was one big boat...

THE PRIZE: Maybe a radio.

Posted on 1 January 2009 @ 3:33 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

pepper27pepper27, posted over a year ago

Can I get pregnant if I swallow?!!!Now that was a memorable thread sweetheart XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Posted on 1 January 2009 @ 9:5 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

I'm going to have to say All Hallow's Eve and the many posts that night were an eye opener. I learned that a few of the Mods develop a cold dislike for you because you don't conform to their beliefs and that they go out of their way to PM other Aunts and Uncles and warn them to not be my friend.

That they promote hate and censorship, which I'm against, and it was that experience that made me go wow...people truly are indeed funked up!

Posted on 1 January 2009 @ 19:43 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

what I mean by censorship is that they will allow posts of hate and ignorance and allow bullying, but will censor your input.

It taught me to be grateful to those Mods, and to my fellow Aunts and Uncles who have been of support to me and have let me know, personally, they enjoy my style, that I have a sh*t load to contribute, and it is because of them and their encouragement and friendship, I tolerate my sentence.

I totally am in full out adoration for those Mods, Aunts, and Uncles who make this site enjoyable and worthwhile.

You MUST know who you wonderful Saints must be.

*HUGGGGGGSSSSSSSS*

Posted on 1 January 2009 @ 19:48 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Fade! you kickass.I love your answers.Don't let anyone else say you otherwise.Intelligence cannot be tolerated by all.You need to remember it at all times and ignore.

Posted on 1 January 2009 @ 20:0 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Speaking of Saints...

Bugs, you are too damned funny and cute for anyone to jump on...erm...well...okay...wot I meant was...jump down your throat...wait...

Erm...well let's just say you are so awesome that I would convert to the opposite sex but the temptation that is you is across the ocean and...

YOU'RE MARRIED!!!!!

OFF LIMITS!!!!!!!!!!

:P

Posted on 1 January 2009 @ 20:15 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Hee Hee.I seem to have passed that message in my answers very well.

How is our lil one doing?

Posted on 1 January 2009 @ 20:43 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

I am not sure of the exact thread or the details.But there was a thread about someone worried about a baby being formed inside the butt?Does anyone remember it.

Posted on 1 January 2009 @ 20:47 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

The Little one is swimming up a storm and the braxton hicks are a nightly event that keep me up for a couple of hours.

In the butt??

NO WAY!

Now I want to go find that one...

:P

Posted on 1 January 2009 @ 20:48 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.124995300000592!