New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244981 questions, 1084386 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Sex talk > male masterbation

Go to latest mesage in thread

male masterbation

loulou28, posted over a year ago

hi am worried as have reciently found out that my partner has been masterbating in bed when he thinks i am asleep,when i told him that i saw him do it he said that he must of been doing it in his sleep,he said he does not know that he is doing it WHICH I THINK IS I LIE! has anyone had anything similar?

Posted on 10 September 2008 @ 15:36 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

, posted over a year ago

So what's the problem? What's to worry about?

Provided he doesn't make a mess on the bedclothes it shouldn't bother you. Asleep or not he was probably thinking about slipping you a length when he did it, and I dare say he'd find it a turn-on if you were to join him and do the same. It could well end up in a spine-shattering bonk for the pair of you!

Posted on 10 September 2008 @ 15:43 (London time) - permalink

well when i know he is doing it i try to go near him to touch him and he tells me to leave him alone so that he can go to sleep,he doesnt want me to join in?

Posted on 10 September 2008 @ 15:48 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

That's different then. It could be that he just wants a bit of no-effort relaxation, which is a bit selfish.

Not sure what to advise here, maybe you could do the same and see who gets to orgasm first? Make a competition of it perhaps.

How's the sex life otherwise? Is he getting enough? Are you? If not then something is amiss but I can't quite put my finger on it.

Posted on 10 September 2008 @ 16:9 (London time) - permalink

well its getting to the point where am worried to go to bed with him.this is happening 3-5 times per wk,i have very high sex drive and would like sex 2 times per day if not more.he on the other hand doesnt start the sex most nights its me.lately when we have sex its over very quick,but when he has been doing that in bed he does it for over an hour he keeps stopping just before he is gona cum then starts again.

Posted on 10 September 2008 @ 16:20 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

It might be an idea if you combine all the information you've given in your last three posts here and ask the question on the main questions page. It should't take more than a couple of hours for it to be approved and you'll get a lot more answers than here on the forum pages.

Posted on 10 September 2008 @ 16:54 (London time) - permalink

pepper27pepper27, posted over a year ago

This almost sounds like a security blanket a different kind of sleeping pill..Hunny you need to explain that you have needs and if this were me to be honest with you my fella would be jumped on..So you need to talk with him about this as his satisfying himself and not you is not good, Its strange as you would think he is doing this to turn you on but then saying leave me alone is the wierd bit, Anywho hunny have a chat with him you have needs to sweetpea and they are not being met so have a little word in his shell like and hopefully he will understand. Just tell him he makes you as horny as hell when he does this and if that doesnt make any difference then Im lost as to why he is doing this other to help sleep..TAKE CARE OF YOU LOVE MANDY XXXXX

Posted on 10 September 2008 @ 16:55 (London time) - permalink

thanks for your advice,the problem is that even say 20mins after we have sex he will start to do it when he thinks i am asleep,and i have tried to turn him on by moaning next to him and getting close to him but he just turns his back on me and carrys on,am at a loss,also dont consider myself as unattractive or a prude ,dont think i have ever said no to him,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Posted on 10 September 2008 @ 17:16 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

He's a weird one, that's for sure. He's got a willing woman who's desperate for some loving yet he'd rather play with himself. Most odd.

Try getting into bed in stockings and suspenders without him knowing what you're wearing until you drape a leg over him and see what happens. If he'd rather have a wank after that then I'd say he's got homosexual tendencies and the object of his fantasy might not be you or any other woman.

Strange.

Posted on 10 September 2008 @ 17:44 (London time) - permalink

oh bloody hell i hope not,im only 28 not ready for a relationship without the good sex that comes with it.is it a deff confidence dent!!

Posted on 10 September 2008 @ 20:47 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Maybe it's time you got a different partner? This one isn't giving you what you need, and it would seem you're not giving him what he needs by the way he's behaving.

Anyway, try the suspies thingy and let me know how it goes!

Posted on 10 September 2008 @ 20:51 (London time) - permalink

i will but also think why the bloody hell shall i if i dont do it for him then its gona go back to wanking again after i dont pull out the stops? and i know that i could get better so am a bit bitter i suppose,(dont mean that to sound bitchy)

talk soon xx

Posted on 10 September 2008 @ 20:56 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

maybe pulling out the stops is what he needs to get him going again. Worth a try, surely?

Posted on 10 September 2008 @ 21:38 (London time) - permalink

ok last night very good sex,but needs to be more constant and cant understand why he would then wank say half hour after we have sex?

Posted on 11 September 2008 @ 10:23 (London time) - permalink

goodday, posted over a year ago

Geez why is he even with you? Just give him the attention he deserves and the problem will go away. On the other hand use the other hand and the problem will go away. "I saw him doing it" OMG there is no chance of a healthy relationship here. You need to hook up with a non manly type or grow up and act like a real woman!

Posted on 2 June 2009 @ 18:47 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.156245200007106!