New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244987 questions, 1084408 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Sex talk > Sex on demand!

Go to latest mesage in thread

Sex on demand!

Frushubby, posted over a year ago

Hi, I'm new!

My wife has just rolled in from a day out at a theme park with her kids and demanded sex. She said that if I wasn't in the mood I could give her oral. Just like that! No build up or anything, just the demand. And it's always like that, which as far as I'm concerned is why our sex life is in the shoddy state that it is. I'm 39 and can take it or leave it mostly, she's 43 and if we don't reach the target weekly amount we are headed for the divorce courts!

I've had enough of this. Am I the only guy out there that feels that there should be more to sex than this? We have recently come back from a holiday abroad and we had a fab time, just the two of us and the sex was great. I don't profess to be a sexual athlete but I know how to push her buttons and we had fun everyday, but there was a different vibe, more consideration and being loving towards each other and I felt a bit more in control, which I don't at home.

Anyone have any ideas how I can make her calm down and see sex as loving fun rather than an essential quota that has to be maintained?

Posted on 17 August 2008 @ 22:41 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

cloneclone, posted over a year ago

I think theres nothing wrong having high sex drive. What your wife should be doing is making you beg for sex. Make herself look asking for it and you will be stimilated for her doings. Try revealing clothes, sex dares, etc. If she wants sex then she has to work for it.

It worked for me, so why not to others. I also have a high sexual appetite. What i do is just tease my husband by wearing revealing clothes even in public (coz he likes it that way). We even have games we play during our dates. Normally he wants me teasing other guys as well. I dont want you guys to follow what we did coz it may not be your cup of tea. What i'm trying to say is, you need to take extra effort to be happy and enjoy sex.

Posted on 18 October 2008 @ 9:55 (London time) - permalink

AFDjake, posted over a year ago

I SAY ENJOY. YOU MIGHT TRY TO BE FORCEFUL W/ HER. MAKE HER BEG A LITTLE, WAIT A LITTLE. DO YOU HAVE TOYS? IF NOT GET SOME. TIE THAT SWEET LITTLE ASS UP, HANDCUFFS, MAYBE A GAG, SOME LEATHER, A CLOTHESPIN. TURN IT INTO A HOT GAME. MAKE HER PLEASURE HERSELF WHILE YOU WATCH. IF YOU ARE REALLY COMFORTABLE TELL HER IT'S OK TO BANG SOMEONE ELSE. 3SOME, OR WHILE YOU WATCH....ENDLESS OPTIONS MY FRIEND!

Posted on 24 October 2008 @ 1:44 (London time) - permalink

KathhKathh, posted over a year ago

Does your wife have a very stressful job? If she doesn't work is she a stay at home mum with kids? Sex is for some a huge stress reliever, and for some people its the only way they know to unwind, hence the demanding at home but relaxed 'loving' attitude when your on hol. Please don't suggest the 'group sex/affairs' route suggested, bringing another person into an unstable sexual relationship is never the way forward.

Also take a lot of joy in the knowledge that your wife is turned on thinking about sex with you! Hey she fancies you so much she wants you all the time ;o) Have you spoken about your sex drive? Has yours always been lower and hers higher or is this a recent thing?

Posted on 26 November 2008 @ 22:20 (London time) - permalink

HoneypieHoneypie, posted over a year ago

I agree 100% with Kath.

No 3-somes, please. Be GLAD she is so turned on by you. And honestly I think it's ok to say no to sex from time to time. It's called respect.

Next time she demands sex give her a deep kiss and tell her to go to the bedroom and wait for you. Then think of something you want to do with her/to her/for her. Once you are in the mood go do it.

However if you don't get in the mood, I see nothing wrong with her take "care" of herself and you watch. She might even get a kick out of that. Tell what really would turn you on was to get to watch her.

I've been married for 10 years and we have a rule that says sex daily. Usually it's closer to twice a day. Yes, there are days I'm not really in the mood, but we both go out of our way to make sure the both of us have fun. Actually our sex life is better now then it was when we first got married.

Posted on 26 December 2008 @ 1:32 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.14058040000964!