New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244987 questions, 1084408 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Sex talk > Uh oh!

Go to latest mesage in thread

Uh oh!

Sneaks, posted over a year ago

I just had sex with my girlfriend without a johnny on, everytime i was close to cumming i stopped then would carry on. What are the chances of her being pregnant?

Posted on 5 August 2008 @ 12:54 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

Tisha-1Tisha-1, posted over a year ago

Hi, Dad. Any good reason for risking it? There are many who practice the withdrawal method who are now parents. Can't give you a figure exactly, but the thing about statistics is that you could be on either line in the results. Have a look at plannedparenthood.org for some reproduction education. Good luck, sounds like you'll need it!

Posted on 5 August 2008 @ 14:38 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

I know they're expensive - in my local pub toilet the Johnny machine charges £3 for two, but that's a drop in the ocean when compared to a paternity suit and the Child Support Agency taking most of your wages from you at source.

Silly, irresponsible boy, and silly, irresponsible girl. Or maybe she's looking to jump the waiting list to get her own council flat? It's not unknown.

Posted on 5 August 2008 @ 14:45 (London time) - permalink

I dont have a good reason at all. I was going to buy some and the machine was out of order so we said we wouldnt but then we thought we wud just slip it in for a bit and then that changed to about 5 min then we stopped because i was close to cumming all the time and then we waited an hour and done it again for about 5 min

Posted on 5 August 2008 @ 15:26 (London time) - permalink

Well, why not do other things that don't wind up with you as parents before you're ready. Sometimes you have to sacrifice in the interests of your future...

Posted on 5 August 2008 @ 18:10 (London time) - permalink

yes i understand all of what you are saying but all i want to know is it likely for her to get pregnant? do i have to worry for a month untill she comes on? or can i think im lucky this time?

Posted on 5 August 2008 @ 19:50 (London time) - permalink

Your chances are probably fairly low that she is pregnant, but it all depends, you see. On what her monthly cycle is, on if you produce any sperm in your precum.

You do have to worry, but probably not a whole lot. Remember this feeling the next time you are tempted.

Hey, here's a video for you to watch that explains a lot.

http://websrvr40nj.audiovideoweb.com/avwebdsnjwebsrvr4501/portal/media/media-050516-pregnancy.html

I learned things I didn't know.

Posted on 5 August 2008 @ 20:22 (London time) - permalink

Right ok im kinda worried now!!!

she cant get the morning after! and she goes on holiday when shes gonna come on! is there anything we can do to get it sorted to make sure shes not pregnant?

Posted on 5 August 2008 @ 20:50 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

I don't doubt it. I've been where you are now and it's how I became a father to a beautiful daughter.

It's in the lap of the gods mate. She either is or isn't pregnant and I guess you'll just have to be patient to find out the outcome of your little interrupted sex session.

In the days before abortion became legal, it was said that sitting in a bathful of water as hot as she could stand, and drinking a whole bottle of gin would do the trick. Which is one reason why gin came to be known as 'Mothers' Ruin'. Don't bother though - she'll probably end up in A&E with alcohol poisoning.

You'll just have to wait and see! Meanwhile, get stocked up on your Johnnies for when she gets back from holiday. Look on the bright side - if she's pregnant you won't need them.

Posted on 5 August 2008 @ 21:12 (London time) - permalink

we are both really scared now!

we are only 16 year olds! we can't have a baby we would have to get the abortion pill which isnt nice for her!

Should we go and get the morning after? to get rid of it?

Posted on 5 August 2008 @ 22:49 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

I thought you said she couldn't get the morning after pill?

Posted on 5 August 2008 @ 23:24 (London time) - permalink

Sneaks, you and your girlfriend need to discuss your options with a professional or a counselor. We're not going to be able to advise you on this one way or the other.

Here's the contact information for two organizations in the UK that should be able to provide some support for you.

The NHS in the UK run a 24/7 telephone advice service. http://www.nhsdirect.nhs.uk/index.aspx. You can contact them on 0845 4647 if you need emergency advice on contraception and pregnancy. Don't be afraid, call them, they are there to help. They have special services for teenagers in the UK and are able to provide advice and support.

Childline is a UK charity that can provide support on the telephone for all kinds of problems that children and teenagers face, so please give them a call. ChildLine on 0800 1111.

www.childline.org.uk

Take care and good luck.

Posted on 5 August 2008 @ 23:30 (London time) - permalink

I didnt think we could get the morning after but i found out its up to 3 days so we went to the hospital today and get it for her just incase! and they suggest taking a pregnancy test but we are confused when to take it. Because your supposed to take them 4 days before you are supposed to come on but does the morning after pill change anything? shes supposed to come on, on the 21st so shud she take the test on the 17th? or what?

Posted on 6 August 2008 @ 18:50 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.140628500004823!