New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244987 questions, 1084408 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Sex talk > Help?

Go to latest mesage in thread

Help?

PlumsPlums, posted over a year ago

I lost my virginity in December last year and I recently started seeing another guy. We are a couple now and have had intercourse more than once in the missionary position because that's the only thing I feel comfortable with.

My new man has had a few sexual partners before me (whereas I've only had one) and he wants to try different things such as me going on top.

I'm a very insecure person and I love my new man so much that I am kicking myself because I don't want to do it.

I feel that I have to because he's gotten upset that I said I would do it for him but now I've changed my mind because I don't feel comfortable enough to do it.

When I told him this, he said that there's no point in being together if I don't feel comfortable around him.

I love him so much and don't want to lose him.. What should I do?

Help?!

Posted on 15 July 2008 @ 12:9 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

PlumsPlums, posted over a year ago

Please help me people!

I need help ASAP! :(:(:(

Posted on 15 July 2008 @ 12:22 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Explain to your boyfriend why you feel insecure about experimenting with different positions and that you would feel more comfortable sticking with what you have been doing so far. Try spending more time with him outside of the bedroom too so that you can work on other aspects of your relationship to increase your feelings of security with him.

If he still makes you feel like this about it then he is not worth being with. I know you care about him but you should never be pressured into doing things you are not comfortable with and if he really cares about you he wouldn't dream of forcing you into something that will make you unhappy.

Good luck! Let me know how your talk goes! x

Posted on 15 July 2008 @ 14:50 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Oh, and if the only reason you feel so uncomfortable is because of his past then you have to try and get over that. He is with you for a reason! Maybe he seemed so frustrated because he is so attracted to you that he can't wait to try new things with you.

Just remember there is NOTHING more sexy in a woman than self confidence. Work on that babes. Good luck x

Posted on 15 July 2008 @ 14:52 (London time) - permalink

Tisha-1Tisha-1, posted over a year ago

Hi Plums, just wondering if you'd posted this question on the main page, lots more people read that than come into the forums part of the website. If you need directions, it is www.dearcupid.org/ask.

Good luck!

Posted on 15 July 2008 @ 15:4 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.125015399993572!