New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244987 questions, 1084408 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Sex talk > need help

Go to latest mesage in thread

need help

rossjg1653, posted over a year ago

my girlfriend and i have been together for 2 years and i still can't make her orgasm. everytime we do it she has to push me off when it gets to that point because she just cant take it anymore. ive tried everything and it all results the same. i even tried handcuffing her so she cant kick me off but she somehow managed to. is she one of those girls who physicaaly cant orgasm until later on in life. because i dont believe it could be me. because she cant orgasm because the pleasure becomes too great before that point. any thoughts on it please help.

Posted on 30 June 2008 @ 5:4 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

sorry forgot to add she cant even do it by herself either. she doesn't even get to that point that i get too. thank god for that otherwise i would be shattered

Posted on 30 June 2008 @ 5:9 (London time) - permalink

lotus mama808lotus mama808, posted over a year ago

Hmmmmmmmm...........Uh, wow. I'm not a sex therapist, but perhaps she should see one (that is if SHE is uncomfertable with the fact she can't orgasm). If this dosnt bother her, maybe she is satisfied knowing you are satisfied. Does she at least enjoy sex? I can see this being a huge problem if your sex life was non-existing, but maybe she just loooves to see you orgasm, and once you do, she feels finished herself. I don't agree with forcing her into anything sexually. "If you don't eat your damn vegitables, I will tie you to this chair and MAKE you finish them!" You know? Hehehehe, dosnt seem like a pleasurable thing. Keep trying new things. Don't make her feel like a freak, it will only make it worse, and if it gets to the point where she just does not want to have sex, then offer to take her to a sex therapist. OH, one more thing, kind of important. Many guys seem to just "have sex" with their girlfriends. They forget that many females like to "make love". HUGE difference. If you have been having sex, and not so much making love, that too, could be a problem. Sex+Romance=lovemaking. Sexy, soft, sensual, deep from the heart lovemaking. Read some Tantra books. Let her know you love HER more than sex.

Posted on 30 June 2008 @ 6:21 (London time) - permalink

to answer your question she loves sex. especially head. im not worried about that. and yes we've dont the whole love making thing many times. that always happens after an argument. lol. however she never pushes me off with sex though i dont get her to that point with just penetration unlike every other time orally. but a sex therapist isn't a bad idea cause the techniques ive read about on all these websites no matter what all lead to the same outcome her pushing me off right before the point of orgasm.

Posted on 14 July 2008 @ 13:13 (London time) - permalink

eureka, posted over a year ago

you might try getting her tipsy not DRUNK just tipsy, so she can relax a bit and not get so uptight(so to say).

Posted on 18 July 2008 @ 0:19 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.125073100003647!