New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244987 questions, 1084408 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Sex talk > Lasting longer...

Go to latest mesage in thread

Lasting longer...

Sneaks, posted over a year ago

Ok so im 16 i havnt done much sexualy but last year when i was 15 my girlfriend went to toss me off and i came in about 20 seconds! when i masturbate i last a good couple of minutes and now i have a new girlfriend im worried i might do it again! im not sure if i will but still worried and alost worried abotu how i can make myself last longer in general.

Any ideas?

thanks

Posted on 21 June 2008 @ 12:34 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

, posted over a year ago

At your age it's not difficult to go for a second third and fourth helping.

The first time in a series is always the fastest. Give it twenty minutes or so and give it another go. You'll be considered quite a stud on the second and subsequent occasions.

Alternatively, take yourself off to the bathroom an hour before she arrives and do a DIY job. Be careful though, it's possible you may not rise to the occasion when she does.

Posted on 21 June 2008 @ 16:1 (London time) - permalink

ok thanks i guess im just bit embarassed by it i guess and just hope it doesnt happen!? its not worth me googling about is it? or is that for ppl that cum fast when they masturbate? because sometimes i can last 30 min and more just deppends iv never came in under 3 min through masturbation

Posted on 21 June 2008 @ 16:13 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

I used to be the same as you. I know what you're talking about so let's get that clear for a start.

Using your hand is definitely nothing like a warm moist pussy so you can't expect your dick to respond in the same way when wanking as when it's in a pussy. My first time lasted a good twenty seconds and I wondered what the heck had happened - I'd never been that quick before. I was disappointed, she was disappointed, but thanks to the wonders of the internet you are able to learn from my experience.

Just do as you're told boy!!

Posted on 21 June 2008 @ 16:24 (London time) - permalink

theOC, posted over a year ago

If you aren't, you should always use a condom. Using a condom will make your penis a bit less sensitive and you'd last longer. But as the previous poster said, multiple ejaculations shouldn't be an issue for you and each subsequent session should last longer. Best of luck to you.

Posted on 23 June 2008 @ 10:27 (London time) - permalink

My girlfriend just came round and she gave me head for the first time and i came in about a min and a half :/ how can i make myself last longer?

Posted on 26 June 2008 @ 22:33 (London time) - permalink

blowjobqueen, posted over a year ago

Hello. Saw your post and thought I could offer you a bit of advice. You need to try Kegel exercises. I know most men think that they are really only for women but it's not true. Strengthening your pelvic muscles does two things for you. 1) It helps give you more control over when you "finish" and 2) It can actually give you stronger more intense orgasms.

I will put together an article on Kegel exercises for you. It will be called "Kegel for Men" so you can search for it.

The exercises are easy to do and you can do them anywhere. And trust me, they are well worth it. You can also check out www.howtoblowlikeapro.com for more info on it. There is an entire chapter on kegels.

Posted on 10 July 2008 @ 23:53 (London time) - permalink

Kjourski, posted over a year ago

listen, I'm exactly the same age as you. i had EXactly the same problem, i went on the internet and found info bout it.

what i did was stop tensing when i was masterbating or having sex.

i seriously cut down on masterbation. it also makes you less appretiative of your gf.

dont think that because you havent had any pleasure that youll last longer. if you are having sexy or shes wanking you. then make sure she give you a taster before hand.

by taser i mean, a kind of pleasure (usually from oral-licking not sliding) that wont make you come, but will probably make you harder, you should get used to this.

the main thing, is to make your muscles weaker in your penis, i found going for a wee more often also helps to weaken the muscles. just stop tensing, stop wanking so much

AND! Stop worrying

you worry, and trust me youll fuck up

and the only way not to worry, is to make sure she is completely comfortable with you and vice versa.

seriously dont worry, every 16 year old gets it. lol

Posted on 25 August 2008 @ 23:57 (London time) - permalink

lotsofgiggles123lotsofgiggles123, posted over a year ago

ok hey guys go to unanswerd questions then go to the one with the zits i really feel bad for that girl maybe you guys have any ides?

Posted on 26 August 2008 @ 0:11 (London time) - permalink

BillTarr, posted over a year ago

Here's little article I found for you...

"You’ve undoubtedly tried it yourself ... to keep from ejaculating, you wore three condoms, smeared yourself with anesthetizing cream or devoted your thoughts to figuring out the square root of 17. But because all these techniques are just attempts to reduce your sexual awareness, they’re precisely the opposite of what you need to be doing. Instead, the first step toward learning ejaculatory control is to become more aware of your own arousal patterns, according to Barbara Keesling, Ph.D., a California sex therapist and author of How to Make Love All Night.

"Arousal is much more than a ‘yes’ or ‘no’ experience—there are many levels of arousal, each having its own distinct sensations and types of intensity,” she explains. To increase your awareness of these different sensations, rate them on a scale of one to ten, she suggests. Something like this:

"1. No arousal. You’re doing your taxes.

2-3. Slightly aroused. Fleeting memories of an old girlfriend.

4. Steady arousal. You’re turned on, but you could easily turn it off.

5-6. Solid arousal. You could turn it off, but it’s beginning to feel so good who’d want to?

7-8. Peaking arousal. Your heart’s pounding, face is flushed, you’re breathing heavy. This is great!

9. Peak arousal. You’re at the brink of orgasm.

10. Orgasm.

"The next step is to practice bringing yourself to various levels of arousal, then backing off before ejaculation. Start by masturbating with a dry hand, working yourself up to about a five, then backing off to a two, then up to a six. Try last 15 minutes without ejaculating. While doing these exercises take deep, easy, relaxed breaths, breathing from your belly. This helps forestall ejaculation.

"It sounds simple, and it is. But this technique, known as stop-start method, is the basis of nearly all professional treatment from rapid ejaculation. (If you prefer, you can try the squeeze method instead of merely stopping just before ejaculation, you can firmly squeeze the tip of your penis just behind the head with thumb and forefingers. Hold the squeeze for ten seconds, or until the urge to ejaculate passes.)

"When you need only one or two stops in order to last the whole 15 minutes, move on to the next stage – doing it with a lubricated hand. Practice this until you can last 15 minutes with one or two stops. Then move to the next stage: Masturbating with a dry hand for 15 minutes without ejaculating and without stopping. Then do this with lubrication. Eventually, you’ll be able to shift your newly learned control to intercourse, which is generally the biggest challenge of all."

Hope that helps...

Posted on 5 September 2008 @ 9:2 (London time) - permalink

AlexBomb, posted over a year ago

Pelvic exercises will definately help any guy with 'control' - simply exercise when you are erect, simply lift your penis up without intevention simply from contracting your pelvic muscles and hold for a few seconds, this will build up your muscles and give you far better control.

Another technique that works for myself, is an acting technique, where an actor / actress looks over the audience to a point at the back of the room to evade eye contact with the audience and nervous tension, you can whether during forplay or full on sex either think or focus on something completely unsexy (i'm sure the women won't like this but i think about footy or what i have to do the next day, then when ready i can get entirely focused again having prolonged the event, talking during with your partner non sexually can also do the trick!) this will take the emphasis off the act and focus on the pleasure helping to extend your fun.

You can of course stop when you start climaxing, and give your partner some oral sex, i'm sure they'd happily oblige :)

Hope this helps.

Posted on 20 September 2008 @ 0:33 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.125001399999746!