New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244985 questions, 1084399 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Cupid's Lounge > newbie

Go to latest mesage in thread

trixitrixi, posted over a year ago

took me ages 2 figure out why dr cox called jd newbie (im such a spoon)

anyway newbie here take care of me :0)

Posted on 27 April 2008 @ 11:6 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

BigSisBigSis, posted over a year ago

Yo Trixi!!

Welcome aboard The Relation's Ship 'Dear Cupid'

You're going to love it here. It's plain sailing all along. You have to sometimes be a little stern if you mast, because there'll be the odd shark or two, a few crabby clients, some who'll want to bite back, some who are a little wet behind the gills, some stars and some leaches, a few urchins, some who have hit rock bottom and some who have dived in at the deep end, very few shallow people and some who have that sinking feeling, several who are trying to keep their heads above water.

So you see ~ you'll be dealing with plenty of fish in the sea, and I'm sure you'll take to it like a duck to water, I did and I'm swimming through nicely.

So Trixi, anchors away and I'll seal this message with big welcoming arms and lots of wet kisses...

BigSis

xXxXxXxXxXx

~~~^~~^~~~^\___H___/^~~~^~~^~~~

Posted on 27 April 2008 @ 11:44 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

welcome hunny you have landed in a complete nutty world of nassal sex spit roasts and not swallowing your coffee! so keep something handy to mop up your keybourd other than that have a blast WITH LOVE N SQUIDGY HUGS MANDY XXXXXXXXXXXX

Posted on 27 April 2008 @ 18:51 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.14058500000101!