New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244985 questions, 1084399 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Cupid's Lounge > Good question..!

Go to latest mesage in thread

Good question..!

, posted over a year ago

I just thought of a good question to make you think.. Say you knew that tomorrow was your last day ever on this earth. What would you spend your last day doing? xx

Posted on 1 April 2008 @ 14:19 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

laylajane, posted over a year ago

i would rob a bank and have loads and loads of sex!!!

Posted on 1 April 2008 @ 14:24 (London time) - permalink

BigSisBigSis, posted over a year ago

I love the sex idea, but not sure i'd want to rob a bank....after all that sex, I wouldn't have the time NOR the energy to spend the money!

Posted on 1 April 2008 @ 17:23 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

I'd probably trip up and break my pissing neck just to get to do the one thing i wanted on the last day. I think i would want to ski down a very steep ski slope with all my kids there, having fun. Well, it would be a laugh for them, they can ski and i cant, hahahaha xxxxxxxxxx probably get pissed and watch the sun rise for the last time over the North Sea, or something just as wonderful, or go shopping in New York with loads of credit cards knowing that i didnt have to pay the buggars back. The list is endless, dont get me going. Love you all.

xxxxxxxxxxx

Posted on 2 April 2008 @ 12:43 (London time) - permalink

BigSisBigSis, posted over a year ago

I'd go around and make sure that everyone I have ever known ~ throughout my entire life ~ would turn up at my funeral...singing; "Always look on the Bright Side of Life" with, of course, background whistlers!

: o

Posted on 2 April 2008 @ 15:31 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Id laugh have fun wiv my kids, Lots of sex and oh yea spend lots of money on credit cards which I never do! Oh I would just try and fit everything in and see all my loved ones and make them laugh...Or like warterloo Id probably trip up as I got outta bed and break my pissing neck!!!!!!!!!!!!lol mate u are the funniest person I no and the sweetest XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Posted on 2 April 2008 @ 16:47 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.12499740000203!