New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244985 questions, 1084399 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Cupid's Lounge > i can't help but like him

Go to latest mesage in thread

i can't help but like him

Meep, posted over a year ago

I met this guy at a party. He is like the hottest guy you have ever seen. I don't want to like him because my friends have warned me about his history of being a player. but i can't help but like him. he's really nice. i know that he wants to have sex with me, he kinda hinted it. im a virgin, and ahhh i duno, but hes just so hot and really nice. is this some kind of trick he plays on all girls????

hmm i might just ask this too, theres this guy at school who lies me. hes quite shy but asked me to the movies soon. i don't lie him. but i think he thinks we are "going steady" or something, thats what someone else told me. what do i do? i dont like him more than a friend. i barely even know him, ive like never spoken to him.

Thanks!!

Posted on 5 October 2007 @ 16:12 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

Pinkbees09Pinkbees09, posted over a year ago

For the first guy, ALL players are nice to girls they want sex from. My advice to you is not to do it because you will end up hurt in the end. Then again he could be being sincere but I dobt it.

About the second guy, just tell him you don't want to be more than just friends but still you can go out with him, but thell him its just because you guys are friends.

Posted on 6 October 2007 @ 18:29 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

Add a new message to this topic

0.140623900002538!