New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244985 questions, 1084409 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Cupid's Lounge > I need help explaining myself to my bf

Go to latest mesage in thread

I need help explaining myself to my bf

shygilly, posted over a year ago

Everytime i try to explain to my bf my side,Like my veiws on things he dont understand me and we end up rowing and breaking up,this has been going on for over a year now.

I will try and explain alittle to you-I was in a relationship for 14 years with the father of my kids,He is 10 years older then me also and i was very young when i got with him,He controlled me in every way possible like i wasn't allowed out to pub with friends and he use to drag me bk home.I use to have to babysit for him for his kids while he went out clubbing with his friends which was girls also and he would never take part in anything to do with my family so i wouldn't end up goin myself an so on.

Anyway my latest bf i have been with for over a year now ,At the begin it was great but as time went on and i started goin out n stuffHe wouldn't come with me and soon as i asked the answer was no so ui would kinda stand up 2 him and go any even though he made me feel like crap but the morei went out or anythin or even with just friends he didn't like it,

He said i never explained myself properly,Which i have admitted too but i thinks its cos of my past why i react like this.Maybe i jump the gun i dont know :S

He ends up accusing me of allsorts,Well i think he does anyway and the more he goes on about the same thing that we are rowing about the more angry i get cos i dont want to end up like that again,i feel like he is trying to control me like my x did and i react very badly and end up not being able to explain myself but do i have too ?????

All i know is i dont wanna end up like that again,Am i just a soft touch i dunno am gonna shut up now and see what you think.

Thanks for this xoxox

Posted on 11 September 2007 @ 20:17 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

nitetimerompnitetimeromp, posted over a year ago

I think you need some time to yourself to figure out who your are. It sounds like you have been squased for so many years that you havent been able to grow as a person and discover life for yourself. You have always had someone dictating to you and that is no way to live. You dontg know yourself let alone someone else getting to know you.

#Take some time out from relationships and live for a while. Find the real you, then find someone who compliments you in a posititve way.

Posted on 11 September 2007 @ 21:59 (London time) - permalink

rhinorhino, posted over a year ago

i am going to be really honest with you, and i hope you take note,get out,leave,any person who does that to you are scum,you have to leave for the sake of you the most important person, and your kids,you have to be strong,no person has the right to do this to anybody.so wake up,soryy if i hurt your feelings,

Posted on 5 October 2007 @ 8:36 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.125006000000212!