New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244985 questions, 1084399 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Cupid's Lounge > I refuse

Go to latest mesage in thread

I refuse

MyauMyau, posted over a year ago

Look there have been a few posts on the main board here asking how to cheat on partners or how to get a married person to leave their spouse.

This is not what I signed up for.

I know we are supposed to help everyone, but this is helping one and hurting another.

So I am not going to respond to cheater posts.

Posted on 26 May 2016 @ 17:15 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

AbellaAbella, posted over a year ago

Hi

You do a great contribution with all the many questions that you do answer.

Cheating is a reality and that is sad. Some people do not think through the consequences and cheating going to hurt others and cause disruption.

People often need to hear good advice.

Advice is what the site offers

And great advice can be found on this site.

One of the great aspects of this site is that it receives questions from all over the world. And answers are posted from people all over the world. So 24/7 questions can be posted and 24/7 answers can be received.

Plus the site is kept ticking along using volunteers appointed by the owner of the site and those volunteers also come from all over the world.

It allows great diversity in the questions and much diversity in the people who post answers.

So there is a great deal to choose from, for those who enjoy reading all the contributions to the site.

Excluding a particular category as a

choice seems entirely reassonable, and your wish view of all the choice on offer and your right to choose is another .

Posted on 26 May 2016 @ 21:57 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

Add a new message to this topic

0.124980000000505!