New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244985 questions, 1084399 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Cupid's Lounge > SHORT STORY'S

Go to latest mesage in thread

SHORT STORY'S

Dear MandyDear Mandy, posted over a year ago

Feeling the nights air brisking around my face, as I gazed upon the moon. My heart started to pound, just thinking of him. I didn't see that one coming, I mean I only met him just over a week ago. Looking over at the wall clock, it had just turned 21.45pm . He said he will be getting to me by 22.22pm, it was almost like I could feel he was near, my my heart beating so fast and hard every second that past. Suddenly I caught something moving in the corner of my eye, so fast that when I blinked I couldn't quite make it out. But I could have sworn it was him, darious, no no it couldn't have been I laughed at the thought, I mean its not like he could run past my bedroom window I live on the second floor. Within a split second there was a knock on my door, the sound startled me, as I quickly closed my window and rushed to the door, I could smell his aftershave before I opened it. And there he was, Darious, he took my breath away, wow his so incredibly handsome. With his thick black shoulder length hair, and eye's so brilliantly green. He stood at least 6ft 4 with the body of a God!! He spoke with a deep husky hypnotic voice " good eveing my love, you look devine I have missed you, come, let me hold you", He took one step closer and pulled me into his big strong arms, and instantly I felt safe, and in a trance by the smell of his unique aftershave.

to be continued.....

Posted on 28 February 2012 @ 1:9 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

Add a new message to this topic

0.140618800003722!