New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244985 questions, 1084399 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Cupid's Lounge > Needless Things I Discovered

Go to latest mesage in thread

Needless Things I Discovered

, posted over a year ago

I have discovered I do not like Chanels' Chance. Its good if you like blowing bubbles and want that childhood memory to wear all day. Its a clean, I spilled soap on me, scent.

Not for me.

I cried tears of joy when I self indulged myself today; by purchasing METROPOLIS by Fritz Lang 1985 Soundtrack by Giorgio Moroder. *sighs* Something I have WANTED since 1985. SO GEWD!

I may be alone and without a Smexy Loved One at my side, but I am happy. My Bills are Paid, food in my cupboards, All Kidlets have proper clothing for Canadian, Alberta Winter, Have my budgeted yearly Xmas dollars to spend the next two weeks to get shopping done. The two weeks after are for my homemade gifts and chocolates.

I currenly have all I want and need.

Perspective is everything. And I'm glad I had the life I did and the parents that influenced me from 12 yrs and on.

Otherwise, who knows where I would be now?

LIFE IS FRICKEN KICK ASK for me.

Hope you all the Best This Season- Happiest of Holidays!

xoxo & Cocoa & Toques!

Posted on 21 November 2011 @ 1:1 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

Tisha-1Tisha-1, posted over a year ago

I love xoxos, and cocoa and I think toques are those cool hats? Love those too.

Sounds like you have a good perspective on life!

I discovered that butter will boil up and over if it is overheated in the microwave.

I discovered that I do use most of the rubber bands I save.

I have learned that dogs innately know how to stretch; for some reason, humans have forgotten how and need to be taught or reminded to stretch. But that's a needful thing.

That's all I got for now!

Posted on 22 November 2011 @ 20:50 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Awesome Sauce!

Recently re-discovered I enjoy the taste of snow, even if I can taste traces of soil.

I have shoes as gifts from Exs that I am trying to sell and it seems my tastes are not mainstream so its a bit tough.

I miss baking but youngest teen daughter has celiacs and I am slowly trying to learn how to bake without gluten products and it makes me almost want to swear...almost.

I have gone so long with paint on toenails that without paint on them- they look really alien like.

Posted on 22 November 2011 @ 22:22 (London time) - permalink

Tisha-1Tisha-1, posted over a year ago

Good ones! The shoes must be fab.

There is nothing better than toasted cheese in any form.

Posted on 23 November 2011 @ 0:56 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.375004900000931!