New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244985 questions, 1084399 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Cupid's Lounge > Birthday

Go to latest mesage in thread

Birthday

, posted over a year ago

As it's my Birthday today i thought i'd think of a subject about that.

What are your best/worst Birthday stories and why?

Posted on 8 February 2011 @ 23:29 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

angelDliteangelDlite, posted over a year ago

happy birthday dude! xx

i think i have my possibly worse birthday coming up coz it'll be my 40th! :/ best birthdays for me was as a kid coz i loved getting toys as a present

Posted on 8 February 2011 @ 23:36 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

I'm 24. 6 Years from 30. Eurgh...

Posted on 8 February 2011 @ 23:45 (London time) - permalink

angelDliteangelDlite, posted over a year ago

you're a baby! i remember when i dreaded my 30th, and now i think 'if only i was that YOUNG again'

and when i am facing my 50th i will remember the way i dreaded my 40th and i will think it was silly of me.

i hope you have had a nice day

xx

Posted on 9 February 2011 @ 0:18 (London time) - permalink

dirtballdirtball, posted over a year ago

Happy Birthday!

My best birthday in recent memory was my 30th birthday. My friends spent months planning a surprise "dirty thirty" party for me. I was clueless, and really taken aback by all the effort they put in for me. It was the first time I've ever had a surprise party thrown for me. It quite literally blew me away. 6 of the girls at the party took me down the street to the strip club for some more "dirty" entertainment, and I'll say, it's quite fun going to a strip club with six beautiful ladies by your side! Then, the following morning I was woken up from my drunken stooper by a loud knock on my door. I wasn't expecting company, so I hesitantly opened the door, looking like death warmed over. There was my brother. He had flown in to spend my birthday with me. I was so haggard that I couldn't even muster surprise, even though I truely was surprised.

I had been feeling quite depressed about turning 30. The hippie in me from my younger days was telling me I was joining the enemy. It turned out to be one of the absolute best birthdays I've ever had.

Posted on 9 February 2011 @ 15:59 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.125037800004066!