New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244985 questions, 1084399 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Cupid's Lounge > callind everyone.

Go to latest mesage in thread

callind everyone.

sexylinzsexylinz, posted over a year ago

ok so my fella has recently told me that hr wants me to loose wight and lookin at old pics (of the skinny ) me is what turns him on. baring in mind that we have been together 3 years n i've only gone from a size 12 to a 14 im and actually comfortable with the way i look.

what would you do? tell him to get stuffed of loose the weight?

Posted on 8 November 2006 @ 17:17 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

LemonpixieLemonpixie, posted over a year ago

I'm assuming you're from the UK 14 isnt big at all! and 12-14 isnt that much of a weight gain... he should be happy with who you are... what does he expect? He needs to come to terms with the fact that you are in control of your own body and he has no right to tell you to lose weight. Does he expect to never have children, because naturally women gain and maintain some weight after child birth as well.

Posted on 8 November 2006 @ 23:6 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Hi Sexylinz,

Do you complain about your weight? Not that size 14 is big.If you are comfortable and happy with you weight it should reflect in your attitude.He would not be complaining unless you are having issues about it.Men are "fix it's" when they hear you always complaining and see you doing nothing about it,they try and help.But what they don't realise is that its a strong issue with women and lets face it we don't want to hear from out loved one that they see us as fat.Do we?

Posted on 9 November 2006 @ 8:23 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Not knowing your height you could be a good size 14 or have become an overweight 14. If you are happy and not overweight then maybe you just need to tell him it's not going to happen and that people (men and women) generally gain a little weight as they get older.

If you are overweight maybe you and him could take up a more physical activity together so you can both become more healthy.

I'm sure you are not with an unreasonable guy and that you can both easily get through this.

I (personally) think its important to stay attractive to each other. Obviously within the bounds of reasonableness, I mean within the context of a happy healthy relationship. If you arn't overweight and are comfortable with your weight then I guess he's just going to have to get used to it. If you feel he is being unreasonable with what he said, tell him. See what he has to say :)

Posted on 9 November 2006 @ 12:27 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.140613399998983!