New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244985 questions, 1084399 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Cupid's Lounge > my girlfriend sex

Go to latest mesage in thread

my girlfriend sex

tornadoneil, posted over a year ago

wondering if you could help me , me and my girlfriend have been together about a year and a half now she is 18 and i am 22, lately well for a fair while we ahve not had sex as much as both wanted too mainly to her not being able to get horny or getting to tired, back in the past and to this date she has had a few depression issues which sumtimes contribute to this, but we still only seem to do anything about once a week, she even wen into her head for 2 seconds if she still found me attractive but has told me that she does and loves me soo much,

so please help is there anything i am able to do to or fo her to help her regain that sex drive back

thank you.

Posted on 13 September 2006 @ 11:11 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

snowbirdsnowbird, posted over a year ago

Maybe she needs to see a doctor about the depression, as this is probably the main culprit here - has she always been like this, or is it fairly recent?

You are both young and healthy, and should be able to sort it out with a bit of patience. You both want the same thing, and as long as the affection and cuddles are still there, and you keep doing exciting things together, you can work it out.

I am assuming that you have tried different positions and varied the places to alleviate possible boredom? Try visiting Ann Summers, or go online and look together at what is available to spice things up.. whatever you do, make sure there is no pressure, as that, too is a passion-killer!

Posted on 13 September 2006 @ 13:52 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

Add a new message to this topic

0.156187599997793!