New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244985 questions, 1084399 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Cupid's Lounge > What would U do?

Go to latest mesage in thread

What would U do?

oh joy ;)oh joy ;), posted over a year ago

just a senerio, If you knew you were dying and only had one day left... how would you spend it?

Posted on 20 October 2009 @ 4:21 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

, posted over a year ago

I would spend most of it sipping wine and having cheese with my SO. I would take a hot bath and make love like...like there was no tomorrow.Then I would find my ex wives and run them through a wood chipper.

Posted on 20 October 2009 @ 4:29 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

ive written several answers but i keep thinking of something else...i'll have to think about it. I definitely wouldnt use birth control tho... ;)

Posted on 20 October 2009 @ 4:47 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Looking at my watch probly.

Posted on 20 October 2009 @ 9:0 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Various scenarios involving ex-wives and instruments of torture spring to mind, however - and I assume I'd already have had some clue that my end was nigh and would have time to prepare - I'd spend the previous week and the day itself travelling the breadth of Canada from east to west by train. That's something I've always wanted to do, but unlikely to achieve. I'd pay by credit cards - no expense spared when it came to meals and fine wines.

Posted on 20 October 2009 @ 9:29 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

I would go to the Maldives and lay on the beach all day and be waited on hand and foot, i would sip Malibu and eat like it was going out of fashion (no more diets!) i would use the hot tubs they have outside your villas to watch the sun go down, and then after that i would go party like i was a teenager again, and when the night was over i would retire to my beautiful super king size bed scattered with rose petals and candles everywhere and then i would....

I will leave that part for your imagination!

Gina

Posted on 20 October 2009 @ 10:5 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

.... start sneezing due to an allergic reaction to the rose petals, upset the candles, accidentally set fire to the place and go up in smoke just like Mrs Gandhi did?

Posted on 20 October 2009 @ 10:35 (London time) - permalink

birdynumnumsbirdynumnums, posted over a year ago

Hahahaha!

It's funny and offensive too! Gina, Did you hear that some officials from the Maldives had a meeting underwater last week to bring to light global warming and the fact that the Maldives are disappearing? As if Tsunami's aren't bad enough...

Take my husband and kids on a Gulet and sail the Blue Voyage around the Turkish coastline, drink a lot of Raki, a little star gazing on deck later that evening and then try to rock the boat when we finally get back to our cabin.

Posted on 20 October 2009 @ 13:35 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Yes i did hear about that, seems we are inundated with all aspects of what global warming is doing to our climate!hopefully i will get to see the Maldives before global warming takes it off the face of the earth!

Very good Phil, you are as romantic in your own way! and funny as ever!

Posted on 20 October 2009 @ 14:3 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

hey phil, when i was in high school there was this song that was popular...the oak ridge boys i think, anyway if you could find it you could crank it up while the flames consume. 'lets go out, in a blaze of glory, all good things must end. Like 2 heros, in a story, lets go out like we have come in...in a blaze of glory!' lol (they say we firefighter and emergency medical people have a rather dark sense of humor...lol)

Posted on 20 October 2009 @ 14:44 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.125053900002968!