New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244985 questions, 1084399 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Cupid's Lounge > Seriously confused.

Go to latest mesage in thread

Seriously confused.

hails17, posted over a year ago

OK im new to this so please try not to be harsh with me. Thing is iv started talkin to this dude who i like ALOT. Im only 17 and iv only met him a few times. Trouble is he's admitted to me that hes on just sex. But i dont want that as i like him. He says he thinks we get on great and when i see him iv hinted so much i like him. But i feel i might have spoilt my chances of there bein a chance with him for asking him would it be just sex. I havent slept with him but he always moans he wont ever find the right girl when i hint so much it could be me. What do i do?

Posted on 5 May 2009 @ 2:18 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

HoneygirlHoneygirl, posted over a year ago

Well, if all you want is a friend with benefits then go for it, however from your posting it sounds like you want a relationship. This man doesnt want a relationship he wants sex without any strings attached.

Move on with your life, dont get conned by this man for sex as everything is about his pleasure not yours!

Posted on 6 May 2009 @ 14:40 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

a genuine person would not make unreasonable demands, and would value you as a person, rather than as a mere object. Sex without intimacy (at least in my opinion) is frankly, nothing more than a merely mechanical process. A proper relationship is based on mutual trust and respect, and it requires that both parties fully appreciate and respect one another.

Both parties to the relationship are equal, and there must be some sort of compromise. If one person holds all the power then that is not a healthy or functional relationship and will only lead to trouble and heartache in the long run.

Posted on 7 May 2009 @ 1:21 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Okay, so he's told you two different things that completely cancel each other out. On one hand, he's told you very clearly that he's not interested in being in a relationship with you, and he's only talking to you in hopes that you'll eventually sleep with you.

On the other hand he's "looking for the right girl".

So here's the deal. If you sleep with him, he will stop talking to you, because he's been quite clear that sex is the only thing that he's after. He's telling you that he's looking for the right girl so that he can try and make you believe he'll give you a relationship in exchange for sex.

He's a liar, and he uses women. Do you really want to be around a guy like that?

Posted on 24 May 2009 @ 14:38 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.124997399994754!