New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244985 questions, 1084399 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Cupid's Lounge > Bamboo Soda

Go to latest mesage in thread

Bamboo Soda

, posted over a year ago

Now wouldn't that be interesting? I can see it now... [cloud bubble appears above my head] +Lazy panda rummages through the bamboo forest, takes a swipe at some bamboo 'trees', complemented with some cheesy sound effects and possible (lack of) story-line, a can shaped like a bamboo segment...+

Nevermind. It's 4am, and I just finished work... Ah more work tomorrow! *Glee*

8|

So this is what I want to say before I pass out:

1. I am glad I found this site in January 2006

2. I appreciate the awesome effort Andrew put into his site - GOOD JOB MAN!

3. Though I may often seem like I try to conflict with the other aunts and uncles, I actually do honor your views. I often direct some of my comments in a negative way, but please forgive me if I somehow insulted you. It was not personal at all - not toward you anyway.

4. Though a large majority of the problem posts here are questionable in nature, there are still a good bunch of them that come in every now and then that has enlightened my personal knowledge, and in some minor ways, it has readjusted the way my odd compassion works.

5. I also have had the opportunity to take a further step in corresponding with some aunts off this site. Though through the 'virtual' chaotic playground (the web), I honor the new friendships we have created.

6. Drink more green tea, but not three hours before bed. 8]

7. My name is Li, and my favorite drink is milk from Dairyland. Haha!

Okay, now I go to bed. Have fun!

Posted on 27 May 2006 @ 12:35 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

WendygWendyg, posted over a year ago

I sensed that perhaps you were indeed a little mad... Now I know you are alot mad!! Makes a refreshing difference to find someone so full of different flair! ;o)

Posted on 27 May 2006 @ 12:51 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

Add a new message to this topic

0.124947900003463!