New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244985 questions, 1084399 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Cupid's Lounge > I need help and couldnt find a place to post

Go to latest mesage in thread

I need help and couldnt find a place to post

scoutZor, posted over a year ago

Well guys/girls, i have a problem and i really dont know what to do... this is the story...

I was with this girl, Valerie, for about 9 months. At the time, we felt really strong for eachother. We ended up doing something really stupid, we had sex. Her mom found out and forbid us to talk. We talked anywayz threw notes and such that we had friends bring to eachother secretly. About 2 weeks later, her mom found out about that also and stopped that. We then stopped talking thinking it was for the best to let things calm down. A year later, on the exact day, i called her mom to apologize for everything. Within the time of then and now, i have spoken to Valerie a few times and she said she had feelings for me still but didnt think it would work cuz of her mother. Now i have run into her again and spoke with her mom. She says she has no problems with me now, but Valerie said she doesnt want to see me. How can i get her to talk to me? How can i get her to tell me her true feelings?

Posted on 25 May 2006 @ 1:34 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

WendygWendyg, posted over a year ago

Hi there, If you post in the main forum you are more, likely to get a response to any question you may have. The first screen you come to on Dear cupid as an Ask for help link, follow this through and post your question. From there more people will see it and be able to offer advice.

This is a tough one, your both young, and parents will always get in the way when your young. They try to protect you, stop you making wrong decisions etc. It sounds as though her mum, has had a chat with her about several things and she has decided against your relationship, or it could be she doesnt feel ready yet to speak to you about it. Maybe send her a letter letting her know how you feel, the personal touch, explain how much you like her and would like to meet up with her over coffee or something like that, hopefully she will read it and reply to you, and you can take it from there.

Good luck.

Posted on 25 May 2006 @ 11:1 (London time) - permalink

natalie1, posted over a year ago

Quite honestly i would move on. She has basicaly told you -sorry to be harsh- things will not work and she does not want to see you. Try and offer your friendship. And takes things from there. If she is still interested in you she will let you know. And if not maybe you can win her back in time. Just make sure she is worth it first.

Posted on 31 May 2006 @ 15:48 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.125053599993407!