New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244985 questions, 1084399 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Cupid's Lounge > Jays got a cold

Go to latest mesage in thread

Jays got a cold

jay12toesjay12toes, posted over a year ago

hey guys, i havent really been on here much lately becuase ive been really busy and my computer was down for a week or two. my job has been sending my to classes so i can be a great manager and after that i went to Kentuky for a few days to visit some relatives. But now im back but sadly.... im sick. i have an awful cold, iv been coughing all day and my nose is runny, iv gone though like 2 boxes of tissues. Today i went to work even though i was sick, becuase they depend on me, but it was not fun at all. I have to work tomarrow as well. do you guys know of any home remedys to make me better faster?

Posted on 11 April 2009 @ 2:23 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

, posted over a year ago

Hi Jay12Toes,

Sorry, to hear you have caught the cold. Drink lots and lots of Orange Juice or better yet just eat lots of oranges. You need a whole lot of Vitamin C in your body system, plenty of H2O, some warm soup along with plenty of rest. If you have a sore throat.. try Chloraseptic Lozenges- Orange flavor! : ] They work wonders because it numbs your throat. Hope you get well soon!

Posted on 11 April 2009 @ 3:3 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

Add a new message to this topic

0.140635300000213!