New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244985 questions, 1084399 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Cupid's Lounge > men

Go to latest mesage in thread

men

DewweyDewwey, posted over a year ago

ive been married only a few months is my husband really bord with me already.....he doesnt spedn time with me and would rather yell and fight then cudle and show me he loves me ..... my husband was a sweet heart before we got married very attentive and loving and wanting to be with me all the time...... now he is totaly different he really is im happy person full of luaghter all the time till now i feel so unloved and unwanted he spends hours on his games and doesnt even give me a passing thought or glance i cant take it anymore im tired of him yelling at me for the stupidest things like his clothes i put them away and washed them and everything and he woke up screaming at me not for me not to touch his clothes they are expencive so i walk away and dont cry infront of him and act like its not a big deal then he fusses cus im being stuck up and different i only changed because he did and i had to do something i cant let him walk all ove rme i have feelings to...... he wouldnt put the game down and i was alone all the time even when he was home i was alone i hated it so i got a second job i work at a restuarnt during the day and was working nights at walmart so i was never home to sleep with him he told me it was him or the job he wanted me home to spend time with him and sleep with him........ so i quite thinking ok maybe he has seen and felt how i feel all the time.... a few days after i quite he went right back to the way things were ignoring my exsistance and treating me like shit .......ive tried everything really i have i dont know wat else to do its ok for him to stay out with his friends till 5 530 in the morning and not have any consideration for my feelings that i would want to sleep with him not by myself i hate being alone he knows this and i dont go out and things or hang out wiht people becuse he always finds something wrong with me going out the other night i was gonna stay at a friends house and he goes well i was gonna do something with you he was suppose to get off work earlier than normal and he said please dont go to your friends place i wanna spend time with you so i didnt and yet again i was waiting aroungd for him he didnt come home till 2 hrs after he was suppouse to be off and then we couldnt do wat we needed to or anything and he gets on his game and goes baby come sit with me wearing nothing hardly so i asked him y and he goes youll see then he starts playinmg his game an hour later i was tired of waiting and being but second yet again so i go well wat where you gonna show me he was like i wanted to have sex.... i couldnt help but thinking you pig you want me to wait around for you to get off your game so you can have sex with me i said nothing i just went to bed i couldnt even look at him im sick of this and all his stupid games and his friends coming first and me being put last and still not even being fit in his life anyweheres i dont know wat else to do i love him and just want help please please someone say something helpful im going crazy over all this i want it to end but i dont want things to be bad ya know

Posted on 29 August 2008 @ 4:8 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

Tisha-1Tisha-1, posted over a year ago

Hi Dewwey, you've found the lounge part of the website, which is where the aunts hang out and chitchat about stuff. You will not get many answers here. May I please suggest that you cut and paste what you've posted here, then go to the main site www.dearcupid.org and push the link to 'ask a question.' Then paste your question. I have to tell you from experience that it is easier to read posts that have standard punctuation, no textspeak, and paragraph breaks.

It's time for me to sign off, so I don't have time to read and respond here, sorry about that. Please do post on the main site at www.dearcupid.org.

Good luck.

Posted on 29 August 2008 @ 4:36 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

Add a new message to this topic

0.140566500002024!