New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244981 questions, 1084386 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Couples

Couples forum

Post new forum message or Ask a question

SubjectByPostsLatest postRecent Poster
What do you do about an overweigh spouse

I found one site call www.myfatspouse.com can anyone find any others?

fatsuperman2 over a year ago fatsuperman
When an agony aunt needs advice...

++I just found a great deal on a weekend package at a local hotel, so am surprising him with a little getaway this weekend to get his mind off things.++ Excellent! 8]

PrunellaGringepithPrunellaGringepith22 over a year ago
Wondering if anyone could help?

Hi there, I wasn't sure if this was the best place to post this, and I didn't wnat to change the topic of the other person's question here, but I was hoping to find some advice for my problem...I was engaged before with this Muslim Egyptian guy ,

Lzavmon03Lzavmon031 over a year ago Lzavmon03Lzavmon03
My problem - Hall sex ?

I feel so bad for you, not only is she going through the stress, but you are too with all the added responsibilties. I hope everything works out for you both. My best wishes to you and your wife.

Dave995 over a year ago
Relationship help?

See my post "My problem - Hall sex" At least, you do not have financial considerations or children (whose welfare is of paramount importance) in your problem. It sounds - and this may be incorrect - that he is unwilling to make a commitment. A

2 over a year ago Dave99
What 2 Write......

Hey guys i posted this question on the main site but figured i'd post it here too... I just wanted some advice on what to write inside my boyfriends birthday card.His birthday was in january but i didnt get him nothin so i figured i'd get him a ca

Sweetie PieSweetie Pie1 over a year ago Sweetie PieSweetie Pie
I'm in love with three different guys, what do i do?

Sorry it took me so long to reply back, I have been working some really crazy shifts. Anyway, Thank you for your advice. It still lays in the back of my head how I can justify taking my kids out of a home that they have now gotten use to? Earl is

So torn up4 over a year ago So torn up
PLAYING THE GAME

the last two girl friends i have had i have just been played i don't know y has someone put a sign on my back "play me "

abeckp1 over a year ago abeckp
My x- bf and i seem to want to get back together.

all i can see is his play in the game of u allways want what u can't have it bull s#*# but alot all ppls do it

subgrls5 over a year ago abeckp
Boyfriend Not working

I know you love him and it's hard to leave him, but you should at least get away from him for a while. Force him to be on his own. He's catching a free ride with you, and you deserve better. Don't let him just sit on his butt anymore, it's not fair

claire792 over a year ago
online dating

Most of my exs have come off the net and I have to echo Irish and Smeedle here. Dichotomy between words and actions is never a good sign in any context but it is especially bad in an online context cause often word is all you have to go on...

wondering woman4 over a year ago DazzergDazzerg
Lack of Sex after 3 yrs!

you both want different things, you want a relationship that has love making in it, with both of you giving and recieving pleasure, he wants sex when he can be bothered and then it is just one sided. You aint compatable so ditch him and move it on,

Rachx3 over a year ago smeedlesmeedle
LOVE

Thats the type of loving relationship i want. but you dont always get what you want.

AngeliccAngelicc9 over a year ago AngeliccAngelicc
What does it all mean?

Well, first of all I think the forums is a place to share ideas rather than ask about problems - that's what the main site is for. Second, to answer your question, I think he's doing that over the phone because he feels protected. He feels a lot

Sweetie PieSweetie Pie2 over a year ago
So upset.

JustBlonde..so sorry you are enduring this pain. No woman should have to deal with that but it happens all the time. While I understand he has been hurt and has baggage, we have all been hurt. But there comes a time we stop nursing our wounds and

Justblonde5 over a year ago
How 2 make things right again....

Yesterday just out of the blue i had called my bf and yelled were over and hung up.An hour or so later i called him back and said sorry and asked if he would go back out with me.He said sure.But now i want him to feel comfortable again and not

Sweetie PieSweetie Pie1 over a year ago Sweetie PieSweetie Pie
I want him 2 want me more!

Dont answer this question no more!My bf can go f*** himself!!!

Sweetie PieSweetie Pie4 over a year ago Sweetie PieSweetie Pie

[2 pages, 17 threads]

Archives of board Couples

February 2022 (1)
January 2013 (1)
January 2012 (1)
May 2011 (1)
July 2010 (1)
June 2010 (3)
April 2010 (4)
February 2010 (4)
January 2010 (6)