New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244990 questions, 1084418 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Couples > Drugs

Go to latest mesage in thread

Drugs

funkyfeline, posted over a year ago

My long term boyfriend and I (6 years since the age of 15) have grown up together, but it has been easy as we have always shared the same morals and values. One of these values was a strictly anti drugs stance. When our friends first started on weed, it just reinforced my 'no to drugs' attitude, however my boyfriend decided to smoke it. Although it crushed me. I let him get on with it as he was good about it (he never lied to me and never did it when i was there) he promiced that he wasnt interested in any other drugs.

However, i have just found out that he has been in to ecstacy. I am sad that our lives have taken different turns and although i am very welcome, i dont want to go out with him and his mates anymore just to hang about with a load of people on drugs.

I dont know how to react to this at all. We have always had a very relaxed relationship because we love and trust each other. I dont want to stop him doing what he wants, but i find this very sadening.

Please help.

Posted on 1 December 2006 @ 10:38 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

DearCupidDearCupid, posted over a year ago

Hi funky

You'll get more responses posting this on the main site... click the "ask a question" link at the top of the page there.

Andrew

Posted on 1 December 2006 @ 16:24 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

Add a new message to this topic

0.453119500001776!