New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244996 questions, 1084468 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Couples > So confused :(

Go to latest mesage in thread

So confused :(

Orchidpixie, posted over a year ago

I have been talking to this guy over the Internet for the past two years. We've become very good friends spending 4-8 hrs per day together on chat/cam. This past summer her almost died in a car accident and after that decided to meet in real life to see what would happen...something we've wanted for a while but just never did.

We've spent 5 weekend (Fri night-Sun evening) together now and it's all great still! We have cyber sex but have never had sex in real life yet. But we're constantly touching and cuddling and he's always mentioning me like I'll be in his life "forever"...like "we're not married yet" etc. He says to me that I'm the most special person he's met in forever and he doesn't want to loose me.

This past weekend, however, we were in bed cuddling and flirting (second night actually in my bed since he's slept on the couch all the other times he's been over) and he tells me all of the sudden that he's confused and not sure how far he wants things to go.

We spend all day Sunday talking and crying with nothing really settled except that he's confused and not sure why he's putting on the breaks. He says, and has always been very obvious about, caring about me for more than friends.

I'm so confused right now and not sure what to do. He's back home (2 hrs away from me) thinking about why he's acting like this so he can, in his own words, "Be happy and get on with his life."

Any advice? Thoughts?

Confused :\

Posted on 13 November 2006 @ 17:31 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

madonna, posted over a year ago

hi there

well i think u should take it one step at a time if he is unsure why force him

after all u dont want to get hurt darlin but u never know if things go right for both of u it will be a happy ending.

a friend

madonna

Posted on 17 November 2006 @ 20:30 (London time) - permalink

LemonpixieLemonpixie, posted over a year ago

Hi Orchid,

It's my personal belief and i could be wrong but i think anyone who is saying things such as hinting at marriage so quickly into the actual relationship is probably someone who is fickle with their emotions. It difficult to gauge this situation because technically you've known each other 2 years however not fully... people can easily make things up about themselves on the net so you have to look at things like its a new relationship. I'm sorry to say but he may be emotionally imbalanced... If one minute he's telling you to be with him forever and the next having doubts about everything...

I suggest backing off for a bit and letting him cool off, then asking him to sort things out before he drags you into it and hurts you even more. Good luck hun!

Posted on 17 November 2006 @ 23:46 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.140592700001434!