New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244985 questions, 1084399 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Site Feedback > Process n rating to answer

Go to latest mesage in thread

Process n rating to answer

, posted over a year ago

Dear sir!

After the answer submitted, then what happens to our answer?

Can the person who ask question get directly get question? Or only after printing ans to website the asking person can read?

What is calculated to give rating to the person who is answering to the asking person! By which way rating go up n by which the rating goes down?

Is frequency of answers metters?

Pl. Guide me, please sir!

Posted on 19 February 2011 @ 10:27 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

, posted over a year ago

Hi there - I'm not a sir...but I'll try to answer your questions as best I can. :)

When you submit an answer it awaits approval from the mods (volunteers); they reject anything that is not appropriate to be published (such as hurtful or harmful answers). Sometimes it may take a little longer if the mods are up to their ears in questions and answers.

I'm a little uncertain as to what you are asking in the second question...but was it about reviewing your questions? If so, once a person has asked a question (and it has been approved), they can review their question and the answers given to them, by clicking on "Your Questions" options; it's on the very top of the page (this is where you'll find most of your column/question options).

As far as the rating goes. When a person answers a question, underneath their answer you'll notice "-- Rate this answer" as soon as you brush your mouse beside the arrow, you should see a set of stars become highlighted. You can rate by clicking on the number of stars, from one star (very poor = ratings down) all the way to 5 stars (excellent = ratings up).

Both the person who posted the question and other aunts can rate your answers.

Hope this helps answer some of your questions.

Posted on 19 February 2011 @ 17:50 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

Add a new message to this topic

0.12503149999975!