New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244985 questions, 1084399 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Site Feedback > Just saying thanks for a great site

Go to latest mesage in thread

Just saying thanks for a great site

jimmersadvice, posted over a year ago

I just want to thank you (Andrew) for starting a great site. It was a really great thing to do and it helps a lot of people, i'm sure.

Trawling through the internet, trying to find support when you feel very alone, you realise how many stupid and vicious people there are out there giving useless or damaging comments to people who just need support and a sense that they're not the only one in their situation.

Although this might not solve their problem completely (although it might well do), I think it will give people the courage to get the right kind of help and even just an objective opinion on something that is no doubt overwhelming to them in the first place, hence their need to seek help. This site really does do that and it's a tribute to the human race to see how many people devote their time, for free, to helping others that they've never seen or met.

I guess it's really a warm glow in a world, and an internet, that can be a harsh environment.

Well done to you all.

Posted on 7 February 2010 @ 23:10 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

Add a new message to this topic

0.125004200002877!