New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244985 questions, 1084400 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Site Feedback > How did you hear about DearCupid.org

Go to latest mesage in thread

How did you hear about DearCupid.org

JenWoh, posted over a year ago

I just found this site and it seems awesome. 1000's of people who are all trying to help each other out on a certain topic. I would love to start something like this for organic food but I just have no idea how to go about it. I figured if people told me how they heard of DearCupid then it would get me an idea of how I could spread the word about the organic site I'm going to create. So I guess the questions is, how did you hear about DearCupid and if you have any advice how I could use that same strategy for but for organic foods?

Posted on 17 December 2009 @ 17:34 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

, posted over a year ago

I found DC by doing Google searches about a problem I was having in my marriage over 2 years ago. I think that a lot of the people here found DC that way. I was searching using words that described my problem.

Posted on 17 December 2009 @ 20:52 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

I found it the same way. i had been looking at another site for some answers and had actually been a part of that site...and i was browsing one day and happened onto this one. I never did post my problem in the public Q and A, but just read everything that came through on the topic. i ended up staying on as an aunt. :) i went back to the other site a couple of times but its been so long now i can't even remember my password to login. LOL

Posted on 17 December 2009 @ 21:47 (London time) - permalink

, posted over a year ago

Why helloooo dare! Did someone call me? OH sorry Q and A. Never mind!

Posted on 17 December 2009 @ 21:56 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.125069300003815!