New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244985 questions, 1084400 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Site Feedback > Followups

Go to latest mesage in thread

Followups

Confuzzled012Confuzzled012, posted over a year ago

I think there should be a box to check if you are a person writing a followup. Because people who post a question without logging in aren't shown as followups and so they might not ever get feedback to their feedback because not everyone goes back and checks every question they ever answered. Just like there is an anonymous box to check.. i think there should be a followup box.

Posted on 5 October 2009 @ 3:39 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

, posted over a year ago

If the question asker writes a follow up that you've provided an answer to, you'll be notified, alternatively you can add a question to your watched questions list if you want to keep an eye on future answers to that question.

If you're the question asker, you'll be given a code to enter to confirm that you're the asker when you write follow ups.

Posted on 5 October 2009 @ 11:40 (London time) - permalink

Confuzzled012Confuzzled012, posted over a year ago

No.. I got the code but I still wasn't a followuper. I know how it all works.. but I have noticed that both when i ask questions and when I see OPs writing followups but they are not highlighted and no one came back to answer because they have no idea.

If people were going to add a question to their "watched question" list just in case the person writes a followup and it's not registered as one, then they'd be selecting every single question they'd answered for the list. And isn't that just the same thing as "your column?" (rhetorical).

Posted on 5 October 2009 @ 16:28 (London time) - permalink

Share BearShare Bear, posted over a year ago

Actually, Confuzzled012, I was notified (at the top of my page) about a follow up to a question I'd answered. Clicking on 'followups' i can read the first half of the OP's follow up, but if i click on the post or 'read in full' the lass' follow up doesn't show up at all.

In the same week my screen also informs me at the top that i have 'new mail', but whenever i click on my mailbox, no new mail is there. But the page still maintain that I have '1 new mail'.

Is there any connection? -Is the site having a tough week of it??

Posted on 7 October 2009 @ 19:55 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.140625300002284!