New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244985 questions, 1084399 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Site Feedback > why6 are you flagging my reples to the questions that I anwer

Go to latest mesage in thread

why6 are you flagging my reples to the questions that I anwer

Angel ronAngel ron, posted over a year ago

dear andy I want to know why my rating has gone from a 170 to 150 what are you doing are you flagging my reples I thinks that disgraceful I demand as to know why my questions That I wnatewd to put on the site have been flagged and why when I reply to pther people questions why y7ou have not diplayed them what is going on here

Posted on 16 July 2006 @ 19:12 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

, posted over a year ago

Hi Angel Ron,

I know you are directing this question to Andrew but I think I know what you are talking about. Are you referring to the list of on the side of site page, "Agony aunts that have posted the most replies in the past 3 months?" I see a number by your name of '156'. Is this what you are referring to. If so, this is not your rating. This is just the number of replies you have contributed in the past 3 months. That number varies (goes up and down)depending on how much you have been answering in the past 3 months. If you click on "Top Agony Aunts" at the top of the page, you can scroll down to your name, you will see that the number by your name is '188'...the total amount of answers you have contributed since the time you first joined the site. Not sure if this helps or this is what you wanted to know. Maybe Andrew, can explain it better.

Irish.

Posted on 16 July 2006 @ 22:20 (London time) - permalink

Angel ronAngel ron, posted over a year ago

thanks

Posted on 17 July 2006 @ 9:33 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.125013600001694!